Thursday, October 24, 2013

Poem 1128. Results of deeds

                                                   Results of deeds
Sometimes I feel inside my life I just need to stop thinking about next thing in my life and
Maybe I just let my life go ahead as my life prefer and like because after all if god have
Decided all this how can it be wrong from any side but then once again after some time
I got once again involved in each and every thing of our life because god will help me
Is one feeling which always vanishes from my heart when something goes wrong inside
My future and inside my life because from time to time inside my life I just thought that
I am getting very tense on each and every time because instead of understanding our life
We just feel that we are nothing but doll which are controlled by life so many times I think
That inside my life I feel that my efforts just stay meaningless inside my future and my life
From one shore I start and then reach to other shore in my life I just feel that I am wondering
From side to side inside my life on every time I just feel that sky is so nice and perfect in life
When I don't interfere and went ahead in life but do you really think it is right because
Sometimes I get bullied just because I keep quiet god can help you but does that mean
Not moving fingers in our life but question is that if I move my fingers can god help me
Inside my future and inside my life on each and every time because when I say god will
Help me then it mean that god will not help me as per my likes and dislikes I feel as if
God have given me something which are important for my future as well as for my life
After all god is nothing but just a statue if I treat it that way inside life but worst thing is
That some people just worship god and then disobey all god's teaching inside life then
Can you tell me one thing inside my life sometimes I lose my faith is it mistake of my mind
But inside my heart I always feel one thing from my mind my god will always understand
My problem inside my life because after god is nothing but my best friend inside my life
So I saw that god is something which is precious thing inside our life so I thought that
Even if god will help me every thing inside our life so after some time then I think when
Thing turn wrong inside our life and when we can't able to change them sometimes then
When we say something against god and our faith is moved I feel god will understand me
If I don't did anything wrong inside my life because from time to time I just feel one thing
About life that if god will get angry it will only when we do something wrong in life I mean
Sometimes we lose our faith and challenge god on that moment in life I don't think my god
Will get angry on me I think he just looked at me with patient smile because whenever
A child walks falling is part of life but if we push someone then it will be a big crime but
Sometimes while walking in our life we are about to fall and then suddenly we hold something
Just because it's our instinct to hold and if that person fall can god blame it on us for life
Some people say that this is also crime but unknowingly when some one does mistake
God understand that person's mind this is one thought which confuse me on days
And nights can god help me if I did some silly mistake in life because life is so hard and
We have to take decisions from time to time do you think that god will blame us if we took
Wrong decisions some time this is question on which we get answers from both sides so
Some says that god will not forget those mistake and god will punish me inside my life and
Some people say that such mistakes are forgiven inside life because they are done on that
Instinct and you are not that mature that time but time to time I just feel one thing in life
When we can't get proper teacher how can we  pass this examination in our life because
If you want a fact then let me tell you one thing about life many times teacher teach perfect
For few days inside but then even our teacher changes routes inside life and instead of
Telling us what is good and what is bad in life our teacher started searching ways for them
Inside our life because they are confuse that they can hardly help us inside our life and
From time to time they think that they have find best way and suggest it to us in our life
A confused teacher can't teach to walk those hard ways of life so I sometimes feel that
We are those person who walk even without knowing which way is called what inside our life
So from each moment I just feel one thing in life that student who is without teacher can
Always make mistake in their life so god maybe punish me little bit and tell me what is wrong
And what is right but god will never be angry with me because god knows that I am not
A teacher but just a small student who was trying to understand truth about life so mistakes
Are not that shocking from me inside my life god will just show me how to go ahead and
Always tell me when I did wrong and when I did right by sending results of every deed in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...