Monday, October 28, 2013

Poem 1135. Our fights

                                                        Our fights
After all in life on each point I just feel one thing from my life I never manage to win
And never manage to lose inside my life because from time to time I just feel one thing
I can't just guess what will happen next inside my life how interesting is our future and
Those thoughts which are so perfect for our future and mind but after sometime I began
To understand in life that I can't win how much may I try to win inside my life because
Sometimes winning is not one person's job we need many to win inside our future and
In our life after all winning is something so precious for life that I feel I will lose because
People will not support me inside my future and inside my life since people are those
Who do just as they wish in their life how can we able to change their thoughts in life
So I know that I can't win in life because I just think that I will win only when I can
Get that positive kind of light but then suddenly I thought maybe I can win from if
Life will change in form and it's light so maybe I am taking things in bad way from time
To time inside my life so from one side I start my life and on other side I feel that these
Are just something which harass us from time to time because inside our life I just have
One thing from our mind that nothing is big until we consider it as a big problem inside life
So from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that we are on wrong track of life
Because life will change it's color from time to time and just because something happen
In life which we dislike it will not affect our thinking and our mind from time to time
In our life when something we hate began to belong you inside your life then you will feel
Like some loser who can never win inside my life but some times even when we know
That we will lose by doing something in life we just decide that we don't want those people
Inside our life because some people are like that insects which will destroy us bite by bite
So inside our life from time to time I just feel one thing that I have to hit back them in life
But then I think it is so wrong to call any one insects in life so instead of calling them
I just like to ignore them in our life because just for some days and for some time
I just feel that I have lost every thing which was good and nice because as days went
Ahead I found one thing about life I feel so upset when I just lose many things which are
Precious for peace of my mind but still somewhere inside my heart I feel from time to time
Even if I lose one day I will learn to fight against all those things which will be in my life
Showed me sign of injustice inside life but then sometimes I feel so scared and think
How can I deal with it if that injustice will become part of my world but then I think about
This world I just feel one thing that I need to understand this world people who are moving
Around me without much thought about tomorrow and about that thinking but I just feel
From my heart one thing they are not scared because they have quit habit of too much thinking
Because sometimes we win and sometimes lose it is what our life's true rule so we think
On many moments as a human being what will happen to us if we lose everything but
When we lose it nothing wrong will happen every time in life we can always adjust with
New things which are so perfect for human being but when we know that new challenges
Are worst we feel that we will suffer so much but when I see those people who move around
Me and in my life they never look tense even when they know crisis are arise because
Inside our life on each and every thinking we just feel that we are losing something important
But still these people are moving so peacefully then I understood what I don't know that
They got some thing which I don't got and don't know they know from their heart that
They will win one day because they have more experience than me as a human being
They saw many crisis and suffer many of them and they knew from heart that we can survive
Each and every crisis with just little pain now it up to you if you call it big or small but still
Finally in our life we feel that these pains will surely lose before our fight and destiny because
Pains are something which just stay with us for few days and temporarily so inside our life
We just keep wrong thinking because we never have experience in section of suffering I don't
Mean to say we don't suffer in life but it's just that we suffer in different sector of our life
But whenever I saw those people living and smiling happily I just understood in my heart
That I am getting tense without cause because there will be always one end of all suffering
And it will be happy because by then every one understood that they have invited devil in home
So every one will be so happy to finally invite human and end those all type of suffering so
Never get tense when you feel that you are losing against some one because your fight have
Not yet began fully and it will only help us from each and every point to understand thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...