Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Poem 1136. Just I

                                                          Just I
How can someone console us from time to time I just feel that I am so hurt in mind
How can I console my brain when it began to press alarm again and again inside life and
How can we ignore it from time to time inside our life because when those alarm ring
I feel so scared in my life but then someone ask me how did I feel those alarm in life
I just can't answer that things in life when you look around your self inside your life so
From your point I just feel one thing inside our life that we must understand that
Our alarm also harm us sometimes in our life because from one point I start and I will
Move to another point which will have that alarm inside my mind but then some one
Told me instead of helping that alarm is trying to harm us inside our life from every point
I just feel that I have to ignore that alarm because if I try to take some precaution then
That alarm will harm me inside my future and my life because that alarm was ringing
From time to time inside my mind that alarm was forcing me to take risk in my life but
Instead of using it may be I should stop that alarm from each and every side inside life
So from our mind I feel one thing that we may not win in our life but still I feel one thing
Inside my life that when alarm will ring I will understand problems in life because those
Problems are something which are going to destroy my thinking inside my life and
I just think in one way inside my life that maybe after today I just need to write more
About I than we in life but then I think that maybe I am not strong but that don't make me
Loser in life so from time to time I just feel that one thing is changed in my life instead of
We maybe I need to introduce I in my life but don't worry my friends you are still part
Of my mind because you have never left me or my side but in our friendship we never
Need to say one thing that is we in life because in I we have both inside but those people
Who use to come with us in our life are no more with us so we need to use more me in life
Because we are no more large in number and we are less strong in life but does it make us
So helpless that we need to change our path and change our line how can I forget those
Thoughts which use to help us inside our life which change us from we into I for our life
Those people who come and goes away are never any part of our life and from time to time
I just feel one thing in life that may be I will lose my fight but still we are together inside
But those who left us in just few moment of hard time were never stood with us in any point
They are just guest who went away to their home sometimes and give us sorrows by
Insulting us while we serve food which we have made from efforts inside our life so
From time to time when I attend my such guest I feel that you are on my side but I know
That my dear friend your anger can destroy many things in life so you will not come
In my life to help me every time I know you are god still I feel you by my side because
You are the one who first come from mountain and start destroying every thing in sight
I just want to tell I need you on my side but it is just to keep me safe I don't want that
Punishment to other people in life so now I just learn to one thing in life that I am only I
No longer we inside my life but that will not stop me in fact it will increase my power inside
I will just learn one thing that I will never want to take wrong side because when some one
Hit you then you wish to hit back that person in your life and you will feel those pains
Which are always part of my life you can also know how much I want to hit back inside life
How interesting is this world that they expect you to come always for them inside life but
When question will come of helping me no one is stood there in life but it will not hurt me
Because from now on I have decided one thing in life that I will never say we and I will
Just stood on side when you suffer pains in life I don't call pain for them but I am sure
That one day they will have to pain for their mistake in life because cheater can never win
Inside this world or your or in my life so let's began to call I from now on inside my life
And if you are with me then just remember one thing in life that we can never become we
Once we become I in our life because I mean together in everything and not expecting
Just happiness and joy of my life so let's began to live as I inside our life and let's forget that
Term we which was used just for convenience not to separate us from each other in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...