Thursday, October 17, 2013

Poem 1116. Awake

                                                           Awake
When I saw everything clearly as if daylight I feel that I am finally awake in life
But then I looked around myself and feel something strange about life I feel as if
I have not woke up in day I feel I have woke up at midnight because when I woke up
Around me was just darkness of night and my life taught me what is wrong and
What is right inside my life because in my life on every spot I feel that when I wake up
Everyone should wake up at same time so inside your life we can wake up on
Some times because inside our life every time I feel sun will easily rise on suitable
Time because inside our life I will ask you every time that when something happen
To you then you feel it must happen to each and every human inside your life because
I just feel something happen to me in life I just feel that thing and nothing else will
Happen to me inside my life so on each time inside my future and my life I just feel
That I must understand what other feel in life but that never happen inside our life
Even if we go ahead to share feeling some people just believe in insulting other people
In their future and inside their life so on each and every point I just feel one thing from inside
When I woke up why did it have to be dark night because I hate darkness from each
And every point I just never want to see ever that dark night because when every one
Is awake darkness seems like mystery and every thing seems fine but when darkness
Increase in our future we feel that we need to understand why are we awake on that wrong time
Sometimes I think this is what happen sometimes in our life we feel sure that darkness will
Capture my mind and inside my life I just wish when I wake up there will be always bright life
Don't you think that we accept this thing from our mind on each and every time because
Inside our life on every time we just feel one thing that on days and nights just one thing
Happen that we feel that we are on wrong point so inside our life on one point we just feel
That we are on wrong track inside our future and inside our life but don't we need to understand
That inside our life some times we will wake up on wrong time because that is rule of life
That you are wake up on that time because there is some movement out side when your
Enemy enter inside your house don't you think there is need to wake up on that time
Because if we don't wake up on that time then may be we will feel that we will never win
Inside our future or inside our life because our thinking will destroy our dream from life
We need to fight with our enemy sometimes on night time because when your enemy will
Knock on your door is that dream not possible mostly in life because enemy mostly use
Windows those person who want to challenge you will only knock on your door in daylight
But your challenge never understand your thinking about your life they will come in form
Of that enemy which use window not door to enter in your life someone if comes from door
We can at least know when we can attack in our life but true deadly enemy have this style
They never enter on morning they always enter at night so when my sleep get disturbed
I have to understand it sometime that I can have peace if my enemy is sitting near my window
And just outside how can I wish to sleep inside our life sometimes like this things happen
Inside your life some people don't feel it but you feel it on that time so on that point you
Just can't sleep and wake up at that night so never complaint to your heart when you wake up
At night maybe you can hear some sound out side or sometimes it's nothing but night duty
Of your thinking and your mind suddenly your mind get some idea at midnight so never
In your life try to awake at night if you feel that you are not getting out your idea then
I think it is better to sleep again in night but inside your life if your heart wake up even
In darkest night never tell it to sleep because truth must have to rise sometimes in life
You get carried away by some wrong thoughts in life but when you wake up then it's good
Never consider it as wrong time because whenever you feel right thing it is perfect time
Even if it is on darkest night because after each night their going to be morning and we want
To turn it to bright with light so inside your life at least sometimes to get bright and peaceful
In morning instead of getting rest you are force to stay awake at night because it will one day
Show us bright light which will shine on horizon and give true happiness inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...