Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Poem 1127. Neutral

                                                         Neutral
Every day I think why did I need any enemy maybe I should neutral and forget to make
Any kind of enemy then I decide that we must do everything just as we wish in our life
For you and for me so inside our life I thought maybe if I make friendship with everybody
It seems so fine until I say these things to my enemy many times I feel even if they don't like
Still I see nod from my enemies I just never understood what is inside heart of my enemy
But still they give me respect and smile then at least try to pretend friendship with me but
When I say same thing to my friends suddenly they began to turn into my enemy how strange
Is this world that maybe due to modesty but I get little bit respect from my enemies but
Sometimes I see my own friends how easily turn against me they want me to act just as
They wish I never understand when they thought they can rule my thinking entirely so inside
My life on every day I feel something is wrong fully because how can my friend think this way
About my suggestion and about me how can they think that I just don't have right to act
As I wish fully on that moment I just feel so shocked that it is not just my enemy but it is
My friend who stood against me but slowly my life taught one thing you can't call someone
Friend unless you know that person properly sometime we think this word of friend so lightly
That we began to feel that our friendship is nothing big for some people but it is important
For each person as human being to understand friends are not those person who put
Restrictions on you as a human being but friends are those who stood with you and slowly
Understand what are your feeling when such thing happen in life once again see around you
As a human being after all inside our life I feel that our thinking is something which is nice
For you and me but when some people just force us to obey their thinking just don't think
That person have understood friendships meaning each person have some concept and
Each one have spend their life you know just about your self how can you guess about other
People inside our life I just never want to insult my friend fully but I know many things which
Can insult that one fully so that is what true problem in friendship that when you insult your friend
Then you will feel insulted by yourself fully I feel hurt but on that moment I can see there are
Other friends who are still with me they can understand my thinking and understood me fully
So inside our life on every point we need to understand our thoughts and our thinking that
Some friends will may come with us and other friends can easily insult you fully but I just
Want to say one thing at that moment that how can you question my loyalty when I know
Many things which are against you but still I am not telling them due to my thinking and
My modesty because inside my life I just never forget one thing when I have many thing against
You still I can't able to open my mouth fully because you have never cared for your friend
And you're never thought about true meaning of friendship but I still care for other friends
Who also belong to same side of our friendship when I will insult you by telling everything inside
Our future and inside our life on every time as human being I just feel one thing we must care
More about our friend than our enemy because inside our life on each and every friend we
Feel that friendship is so important for some person but for some people it is not that important
But it is important for me so I can't say those things because I respect those friends who stood
With me just tell me don't you feel sometimes in your life that you can easily adjust when enemy
Does something against you but most shocking is when friend forget logic fully they may go
Just as they wish and we can go as we wish inside our life because we are human being and
Sometimes some friends don't have same views inside life as human being but I just have one
Thought which I want them to understand fully even if I don't agree with you that don't make me
Until now your enemy because I am thinking maybe you have your own choice and thinking but
Just never try to force someone with your thinking because when someone is your friend that
Person will ignore your mistake in friendship but if that person turn into enemy it will not be good
For any body so never ever try to challenge someone as human being because each person have
Their brain and each one have some god's gift inside human being even if that one is quiet now
That don't mean it will remain same for every moment in life for you or me people change and
With that changes their style of fight and views but if by some mistake you hurt your friend in
Wrong way then it will be never a nice view because when you betray friend god will leave you
Or may be you betray your friend because god is not already with you I just can't tell you
What is first and what is next in line because I never tell you how beginning of earth started
Even if I read all science in life so inside our life something are just mystery just let them on
Their place and let them be history don't them bring ahead or you may repeat once again that
History in which you may feel you are hero but who is hero is until end going to be one mystery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...