Friday, October 18, 2013

Poem 1118. Faith

                                                                  Faith
One day with full faith I told my god that I will keep on my god full faith on that moment
I told my god that I will not let shatter my faith because faith is something which rise and
Falls each and every day so inside our life on each and every point I just think that my faith
Is not that much strong inside life but I never felt that I can't keep faith even if I tried because
I thought worship is something just bowing before god for sometime I just thought that
When before god I light my candle my life will see new bright light inside my life because
Our life is something so interesting from each and every side after all I saw many people
Just doing this in life I saw they just bow before god and then say sorry about their crime
And then how easily they feel that they could do next crime I don't mean big one but
Even small crime can you really think god can so easily forgive your crime inside your life
Because crime are something so pleasant for our life that crime is something which will
Look perfect for our entire life so in many spots and on many times I just feel that we need
To see that nice things in life so when we see them how easily we began to do all those crime
And how easily we forget to think that this is our life in which we are not allowed to do
Every time those crimes which will manage to hurt us from time to time inside our life
Our faith doesn't mean just bowing before god and doing as we like if you ask me then
For me faith doesn't mean just accepting our crime from time to time why god will forgive
You on each and every time if you don't learn from your mistake forgiving seem like wrong
Thing for you on each and every time because whenever we forgive our heart then we will
Think on each time that if we are forgiven then why don't we just once again do that crime
But I just think god will not forgive you until you compensate in life and god will be just
The one who decide that price it doesn't matter what you think about your mistake in life
Maybe you think that is small one because when we do mistake normally we think this way
Inside our life that our mistakes are always small and other person's mistakes are bigger
And more horrible one inside life when our mistake come before us suddenly it seem so
Wrong for our life because inside our life on each and every time we just feel that our
Mistakes are nothing but just horrible parts of life we should be forgotten by everyone in life
But when someone else does mistake do you really forget it in life when you say yes even
On that moment we began to remember their mistakes inside our life so we never forgive
Or we ever truly forget inside our life we will forget only when there is some need of that
Person inside our life because on every moment we feel that we must understand true thoughts
Which are part of our mind that we want god to forgive us but we never like to improve
Our mistake or never like to forgive other people in life so when I want to keep faith then
It will be kept on you fully inside your life because that faith will be one thing I like so much
From each and every side inside my mind but it will mean that I must improve my lifestyle
I must learn to speak truth and fight for justice on each and every time it doesn't seem hard
When I agreed to do it before god on that moment inside life but when I start to do it
I feel that I am not acting proper inside life because many times speaking truth become
Equal to not talking in life after all inside our life on every moment we just think that talking
Truth will not be that hard for life but when occasion come then it proved hardest for life
Because when we start to speak the truth it seem so risky for our life because some people
Who talk false seem to rule many minds so on that occasion I feel that just one thought
Maybe if I want to keep faith maybe I must learn to keep quiet but if I do that how can
For justice I can rise in fight and how can I win in life on so many times after all inside
Our future and inside our life many times thing doesn't go that way as we feel in our life
So faith is something not so easy to keep inside our life and faith is something we always
Claim in our heart that we will keep on every time inside our life because our faith is something
Perfect in our life and it will always hard to keep inside our life so on each and every moment
Just ask one thing to your life do you really want to keep faith inside your life because
Just claiming we will keep and every time turning on other way inside our life is something
Totally wrong for our thinking inside our life so on each and every time we must think that
Do we truly have strength to keep it inside our life and if we don't have then it's better
If we forget to claim that we have faith in god inside our life because false claim is bad that
Accepting truth of life that we can never keep faith on god inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...