Saturday, October 5, 2013

Adventure story 105. Get well soon

                                                         Get well soon
It was so perfect when they have decided that they all must go to that museum.Meena still remembered that it was not her idea.It was on her daughter's insistence.She decided to go there.She started wandering and then her daughter insisted that she should switched off her phone.She knew that it was wrong still she agreed.That she must switched it off after all now a days she was hardly spending any time with her teenage daughter.Her most time was spent with her younger son and her mother.Her daughter Rina was neglected.She knew it and in fact Rina's teacher pointed it out this time.Her teacher told her that Rina had began to develop one complex that her mother loved her son more than daughter because he was boy. Meena explained to her teacher that this was not truth.She could able to pay attention because when her son was born. Her mother was diagnosed with cancer which was horrible for her mother and she was suffering so much that Meena had to go to her for some time.But Rina's teacher insisted that she must go out so Meena agreed to take her to museum.She was so happy but she never thought anything wrong while doing it. Meena thought that she would make Rina happy and they would enjoy their day fully.She never understood that what was going under Rina's brain.After all Rina was just small girl in her eyes.She never thought that Rina could took such step.But she was so shocked when she saw that Rina was going back on road again.She ran behind her in hope.She would stop her.But she didn't stop then she saw her daughter was there before her fully bathed in her own blood.That car which hit her was stood there.There was driver inside a man with moustache of different sort.That man was  screaming and telling that it was not his mistake then she saw his son came out.They started calling ambulance people gathered around her.She saw her daughter in blood.She started screaming loudly when suddenly she started going in that ambulance.When she felt tap on her shoulder. She turned.
          Meena was suddenly began to scream on that woman and telling her daughter was dead. That woman who was watching her looked at her with shock.They were near hospital and ambulance was already gone.Then that woman started screaming for ambulance.Finally ambulance stopped and Meena ran towards it's door.She started pulling it but it was locked.Finally after some time ambulance driver came near her.Driver"What is it?"Meena"My daughter was inside ambulance.""What daughter?This ambulance is empty."Meena was scared now.How could she miss ambulance like this.Meena"Then in which ambulance did you take my daughter?"Driver"Now how did I suppose to know?"That woman"Come on.You must know that if there was ambulance with young girl,She must be around..."Meena"She was fifteen and she had accident near that museum."Driver started laughing.Both ladies looked at him with shock.Driver"Sorry but this is cancer hospital.Accident case never some here."Meena started crying now."Where is my daughter?"That woman was confused now.That woman "My father-in-law is admitted here.don't cry I will ask his Doctor.My name is Sheela.Come on don't worry every thing will be fine."Then Sheela forcibly took her inside.When they went inside,Sheela took her to a nurse and asked her about Doctor.She told her to wait so they waited for some time.But still Doctor didn't came.Finally Sheela asked"What is your name?""Meena.""I mean full name."Now Meena was so confused suddenly she didn't remember it.She knew that it was happening because of Rina's accident.When Meena didn't say anything,suddenly Sheela started looking at her with suspicion.Meena started searching for her purse.Then in it she finally found lots of cards.She noticed her name was on one.She gave that to Sheela.Sheela smiled and didn't took that card.Sheela"Don't show it to me.""Show it to Doctor."Meena nodded and kept that card inside pocket.Then after some time Meena started remembering everything about herself and she felt relaxed.
          When she was sitting there,she suddenly saw her daughter coming towards her.She was looking fine.She was pleased at first then she understood that she was imagining everything. Her daughter was in that ambulance and she saw her clearly.Her daughter was serious or dead in hospital.She couldn't be searching for her here. Meena just kept looking else where when that girl who looked like her daughter started calling her name.Now she was confused.Sheela "She was calling you.Do you know her?""What?You can't see her.She was my daughter.I think that she must be dead so we are seeing her spirit."Now Sheela screamed on her."How can you say such thing about your daughter?She is alive and stood before you.I just don't understand.Come on then "She started calling Meena's daughter.She didn't know name but when Sheela made sounds Meena's daughter came running towards them.Rina"There you are Mom.Why did you went away like this?"Meena"You had accident."Rina"What accident?Mom are you alright?I never had any accident.""No..No.I saw you jumping before car and that man who hit you.You are injured.No..No you are dead...No..No.."Then suddenly Meena started talking herself in strange way as if she was reminding herself of that incidence.Then she started laughing.Meena"I know now.This is all dream right.I took you to hospital and you are in operation theater and I am sleeping...No..But I don't remember this...I just.."Rina was so shocked now.Sheela"I think you should call your father?""Actually he is not staying with us.He left us."Sheela"Ohh,I am so sorry but what happen to your Mom?""I just don't know.She was upset regarding something.Then suddenly today she vanished.My Mom told my maid that she was going here so I came here.""Ohh,did something like that happen to her before?"Rina kept quiet.But then Meena spoke"I am not mad.I am sure this is all dream and it will vanish.":After saying this Meena sat on chair again.Sheela could clearly see that some thing was wrong with Meena. She wanted to get Rina who was such small but she couldn't suddenly take this big responsibility of unknown person.Sheela"I think you should call your elder.""I don't have anyone who will help me.My uncle and auntie would have helped me but they are in U.S."Sheela looked at Meena who was so shocked that she was just looking at wall.Sheela"Your daughter is fine so let me drop you at home.""Yes you are right that car must have missed her.Let go."Suddenly Meena looked normal again.
           Then suddenly on middle of the road Meena started apologizing Sheela for her behaviour. Now she was so normal that Sheela couldn't believe that she had any problem.Then Meena looked at her watch.Meena"My god I have to go to my work or my boss will throw me out of job and I will lose this job also."Sheela looked questioningly at Reena. But instead of Reena Meena answered her once again"This thing happening to me again and again since my child's death.""Death.I just don't understand."Then Meena suddenly saw that her office had came.She went inside and then they heard clear argument.Finally Meena came out,she was crying.Rina "What happened Mom?""I lost this job too.I supposed to meet that client on that bridge which was near some K.T. Cancer Hospital and I didn't went there so client was angry and that contract went to other company.Rina also started crying slowly.Rina"Mom don't worry.We can manage on what money we got.""But I don't want to be dependent on your father's  alimony.It was his attitudes which were hurting me more and more.I am becoming like this just because of him." Then suddenly Sheela spoke"Can I suggest you something?Why don't you go to psychiatrist?"Then Meena started laughing.After some time she stopped."I was talking about earning money not spending it.I can't waste it.""Come on.You can't go on like this.Look at your self.Now a days world was so risky if you went with some wrong person in this attack just imagine.What could happen to you?Think about your daughter.You can't left her alone in this world like this.Even she was running every where while searching for you.Do you really think this is safe?"Suddenly Meena looked at her daughter until now she was living her life just for her and living her this way was not easy for her.Any time suddenly she began to imagine things in life which were not existed.It was not easy but she had to  survive.She suddenly looked at Sheela.Meena"Can you suggest the psychiatrist?""I don't know but my father-in-law's doctor can suggest."So they decide to meet next day on road of that hospital.
            Next day Meena was so sure that she was going to be alright but then she got out of auto.When she suddenly saw that her friend Sheela was chatting with her ex husband,they were hugging each other.She knew every thing now.They were fooling her.She was about to scream when she felt touch on her shoulder.She saw that Sheela stood behind her.She was so confused when she looked ahead no one was there.Meena"Let us go to Doctor.I think I am getting more and more mad day by day."When they went to Doctor.He told them that they must meet psychiatrist immediately.Then he phoned his friend who was psychiatrist.He explained him their emergency.Finally they were accommodated on that day.There was big queue there.It was clear that Sheela had her own family and duties so she couldn't stop that long.Rina was in school so she couldn't come so Meena had to sit alone.Meena told her that she would wait there so Sheela went away. Meena was sitting there all alone on that moment.She suddenly felt that her daughter was calling her outside.She began to run outside but suddenly she stopped.She looked around.She saw that she was all alone inside that road and some people were following her.She began to run as far away as possible from them.She knew that what she told her had finally happened.She was going to die horribly.She started to running.But then she felt a strong hand on shoulder.She just started pushing it.But that hand slapped her and she came back in sense.That was nurse of that hospital and she was trying to run inside some wall.She was about to bang her head when nurse stopped her.Nurse"What are you doing Madam?Thank god your friend warned me or you should have hurt your self badly.Come on.Sit down."Finally Meena went inside after that incidence because nurse called her emergency and adjusted her.When she went inside,she told psychiatrist everything from start"I was enjoying happy life with two children.Until my father died and all his responsibilities fall on my shoulders.I worked hard to do every thing but life was never easy for me.First my mom diagnosed with cancer.I had to take care of her as well as my family.My husband started complaining about my attitudes towards him.I was no more that beautiful show piece doll which he wanted.I was not that good looking due to my stress so he started complaining.Then after some time he had an affair.He wanted to go with that woman.At first I objected but when he just started staying with her.I decided to take divorce during those days.I had to take care of my old mother and my younger son who was too small.Then my husband started convincing my daughter that I didn't love her because I love my son.""Was it true?"Meena screamed with anger"Nonsense.I loved my both children but that person didn't want to see me happy.I hated him so much.Then my mother died but my bad luck didn't stop there.My son was diagnosed with cancer again so I didn't able to do anything.Whole time when my family my mother and son were dying.I was just doing one thing that was giving them 'Get well Soon.' cards just to encourage them.My son even used to believe them.He thought that he would not die.Until end he was asking me same thing and I was lying to him.He died in my arms while I was telling same lies to him.I am not his mother who told him truth.I just lied to that child."Then Meena started crying loudly.Slowly Psychiatrist consoled her and told her that she did best for her son and she was best Mom.Then slowly Meena controlled herself and started talking" I was doing everything to keep my daughter happy.She is every thing to me.But I have those hallucinations so I can't able to keep my job.I don't want my daughter to be taken by my husband so can you keep it secret?""Of course it is secret and you don't have serious sickness.It is just post traumatic symptoms.They are instigated when you went near hostipal because you feel that due to these hospital.You have lose three person and now you will lose forth one.Inside your mind you are blaming every thing on hospital.It happen sometimes this way.But don't worry.This time you will get new life due to hospital.Did your husband still interested in your daughter?""No.Now he got his own child.""Then don't worry I will sent him your bills and make sure he would pay it."Meena nodded happily.She was little relieved now at least she able to handle things now.That night due to Psychiatrist's medicine she slept first time peacfully.But Rina was watching her mother.She knew curing was not going to be easy Rina left so sad that she believed her father and harrased her mother.But what was done was something couldn't take back.Rina got just one way in life.It was to help her mother to get well soon.
                                                           The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...