Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Poem 1101. Small mistake

                                                       Small mistake
Inside my life one thing is so common on each and every point I feel surprise on every time
By every incidence inside my life because those incidence are some thing happen in every day
Of life when I expect someone to come that person just vanish without telling where that person
Planning to go inside that person's life every day it happen when I set some perfect outing with
Friends of mine and I just keep waiting and that person seem to lost sense of time but still
On each and every time I just went ahead without complaining inside my life with one hope
Inside my mind that one day I will understand what that person's thought in that moment in life
But until then I feel so upset every time because last time it was different person and it is different
Person this time I feel as if that person have changed plans and I will just kept standing there
For entire future and my life because inside our life we make so many plans when we plan
Something with some person in life while we keep waiting with our plans inside our future and
Inside our life and many people just keep observing us with strange eyes as if waiting in that
Corner is some crime I just never able to guess do they look strange way or that strange way
Is inside upset thinking of my mind but one thing I know surely that these people manage to upset
My thinking and my life because suddenly waiting no longer remain easy for our mind after all
When some person don't come on it I feel I am cheated by someone in life and I began to think
What a fool I will seem to all people who stood to decide if I think this way inside my life
Because when I stood I feel that those people must have change their plans and fooled me
Inside my life on each and every point inside my life I feel that I must understand my feeling
How much it feel sad when we stood alone for hours and still that person don't come inside
My future or inside my life so on each and every time I feel that maybe I got it wrong
About that person and that person's time inside that person's life because on every moment
Inside my life I feel as if we need to wait hours after hours inside my life so I started thinking
May be I got it all wrong in my life after all in our life every time I feel so sure that
I heard so perfect and right but after some moment I see in my life than there are
Sometimes when I heard it all wrong inside my life because in life even when I know
In life I don't have righ to make such mistake may be that thinking was my mistake in my life
I feel so certain that I got it all wrong in life that I decide that I want to find success this time
Inside life then I must accept I made some kind of mistake this time so I just dial my phone
And tried to reach that person but I never get in touch with that person and get some message
That happen every time but still I get shocked that why didn't I get in touch with that person
On that time I want to throw my mobile and feel how useless is that mobile when I need
To get in touch it didn't happen inside life I want to scream on all but I feel that every
Person is watching me with strange eyes and on that moment I feel as if I must go back
Instead of waiting like this in life I feel as if this is my waiting in life as if even on many
School trips I didn't wait for my friends in life then I suddenly began to remember all
Mistakes that friends did in life and I began to think I made friendship with totally
Wrong person inside my life after all in life nothing is wrong and everything is right
Until that person didn't ditch me and came on time but if I ask my mind then may be
I remember that it happen to me before many times but it happen to many times
Still I feel that shock on each time and I decide that I will never make such plan next time
But finally I see my friends coming one by one in line when they come I just complaint
For some time but they have skill to convince me and make once again smile this is
What friends are to many they make for such small mistakes many time making mistake never
Break friendship if friend know to say sorry inside their life after all smile is some thing
Most precious to all if you manage to bring it on some one's lips then all mistake are
Forgotten from heart after all these just small mistake not big crime and until you can make
Your friend relax and bring smile on their face these mistakes are forgotten in life
But one thing always happen to me that I forgot that mistake was created by friends in life
And once again claim that this mistake is nothing big but just small thing inside life
But when my friend repeat that mistake I feel that shock again in life because sadly in life
Habits are something can't be broken easily so I always come early and my friends come late
On each and every trip or on each and every occasion we can't adjust our times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...