Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poem 1112. Rain drops

                                                           Rain drops
How interesting is that voices of water drops in life when we heard it then it have
Power to remind many things which happen many times inside life some are so perfect
And other are so sorrowful for our life these water drops make such a sound which
Will please our ears as well as our eyes because that water drops are something which
Creates sound that will give happiness to our life sometimes when we hear it we began
To remember happy times and sometimes they will remind me of mistakes inside my life
Like sometimes I remember how much I used love to get wet and use to like to dance
Inside that water in my life and sometimes I feel that I am on totally wrong side of life
If only I can dance in this rain on every time in my childhood I use to think that rain
Should come every day and visit me on every time I remember those days when
At beginning I use to smile and when it kept raining for some days suddenly rain began
To seem like some burden for my thinking and for my life so inside my life on every time
We just feel burden of rain when we can't go outside and able to see that our weather is
So perfect and nice because when ground becomes wet on each and every time in life
We feel that this ground will not something which will touch our heart and touch our life
Because that ground was no longer worthy for playing and enjoying my games in that
Wind and outside suddenly I began feel that I am caged inside for my future as well as
For my entire life because inside that house I will remain stuck from every side and I will
Never get that thing in my life because I wanted to play or at least walk outside but
In that rain walking seem like impossible thing for our future and for our entire life so
On that moment I can't walk because whole road is spoiled by that mud which is created
By rain in that season and it was worst for life because I was not permitted to jump in that
Mud nor I wanted to have all mud on me on that time because when I look at ground
I see many insects which are trying to find home because with water their homes were
Already destroyed so they may enter inside my home it is worst dream of my life because
Inside my life on every point I just feel that if only I could go outside to enjoy in ground outside
In my life because of rain I feel stuck inside of my house which create problem in my future and
Inside my life so how sad I feel inside my mind because I just don't get what I want from life
I thought rain was so nice but it turn enemy after just few days in life when I heard those rain
Drops I remember once again those things in life which create trouble for me on my days
And night like some time I love sweets but when some one bring too much for festival in those
Days of life I use to go and cry before mom and insist she must cook spicy thing to please me
Because sweet things become too much for me but when our house is full of so much sweet
Things my mother was forced to once again cook for me some spicy thing but inside her heart
She always used to say me that having anything too much is always so wrong for human being
When I see those raindrops I just feel the same thing nothing can be useful when we get too much
Of that thing because when we get too much thing then that thing seem to become useless
For human being because inside our life we should not use too much of anything because those
Things will cause harm to human being so Mom told me that even if we like something still when
We get it then it is too much for human being and slowly life told me how properly is her thinking
That on each day I saw that too much means always wrong thing even if that is kindness but
Still for human being maybe it will cause harmful for human kind and their thinking about any
Thing because inside our life on every point I just noticed one thing people just use it in false
Way even kind nature of a human being some says money is useful for human being after all
When it will useless because they will not need it inside our life because they have already
Every necessary thing so inside our life as human being we have to decide what is needed  for us
And what proportion we really need when ever I see rain and I feel sad or happy I just remember
One conclusion of life that in limit I must do everything because doing anything too much is
Wrong and harmful thing for a person or for a human being we always need to do in limit
Each and every thing is nice and some time some thing are so useful for human being but even
Miracles like rain of nature must come in limits and same thing apply to human being just be
Careful about how you think don't let your any emotion go over your limits as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...