Friday, October 11, 2013

Poem 1107. On spot

                                                    On spot
I have started from one point and I gather my friends from that point
Because inside my life I started from one point but sometimes while making
Friendship I just see that person is kind heart and that was my first impression
About that person was that person is kind but inside our life I just think that
Our first impression is that which is perfect and nice so from that point then
I just think that I have started inside life with nice friendship in our life so
I thought that my thoughts are taking me ahead and I will win only if we think
Same way but when I thought about making friendship I never thought this way
Because inside life we want to go ahead but when we make friendship we just
Think kind heart should stay in group and look for them so perfect that inside
Our life on every day I feel that when I meet my friend I never thought that
My friend can have different sort of thinking I always thought that honesty
Will matter more each and every human being so when I made friendship
I just thought that I running ahead in this race as human being when we have
Group we think that we will win by some cave man instinct but just always
Guessing this way will not help human being because sometimes friendship
Will not help if thoughts are same of two human being that is truth of life and
If they are different then we can hardly win the fight so inside our life we hardly
Want people who stood against us in life because those people can't help us
By standing on other side so this way things happen in life I have started as
With my friends but stood alone in life because may my friends are kind but
They are not useful for my future and my life because they think one way and
I think in different way about life so we can't walk together for life so inside our life
I feel when I made that wrong side of friendship and after all inside our life and future
So on that moment I just have one thought it is something which is perfect for heart
That I can't go ahead because my friends are not with me in task so on that moment
I feel so sure in heart that I have already lost my war so inside our life and n heart
Because when I lose something inside our heart so I feel that instead of going
Ahead then we don't feel that inside our heart I feel that I will not ahead but behind
In this start so I began to adjust inside our heart because when we think that
We are behind I feel upset from heart and I can tell you I have spend how many days
With tension inside our future and our heart so then we think that our steps went
Ahead and then we turn into back way from our heart after all inside our heart
We feel so sad when we lost something important for heart because inside our life
We feel that this is something important for heart because when we lose we feel
That we have failed in each and every try which may please our thinking and
Our heart because inside our life on every try we feel so not fulfilled by heart and
That is just because we think our friends are not supports our thinking and heart
We think we stood on wrong front and with totally wrong heart when I understood
That my friends are not with me I feel I have fighting a fight which is already lose
By my heart but on that moment suddenly that person thrown out by totally different
Heart so I can surely say that I don't lose but that is not because of my brain but
Just because my best friend is my god so at beginning I feel so happy that my enemy
Lost their war and that happiness just stayed for moment because next moment
I feel that even I have not won my war on every day we think about things but we
Can't just win those wars but when I see it all in details I just see I am one same spot
At first I was thrown back then I have manage to come ahead by some part so in life
I manage to stood on same spot and still I have no idea how to improve any part
And most of the time this is truth of life that we are not moving from our parts but
We are stood on same spot and destiny began to play those parts so inside our life
I just understood mostly that my life neither go ahead nor go behind it is just stood on spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...