Thursday, October 10, 2013

Poem 1105. Goodness of life

                                                     Goodness of life
How interesting is my voice which enter inside my heart because that voice
Is something which is nothing but crow singing some song I know crow never
Sing any sweet song but on that I feel as if that crow have sweetest throat in world
And nicest thing in heart because on that moment I was reading something which
Was giving to peace my heart and then I plan to watch some nice to please my thought
After some time when I heard on road loudest kind of horn I just feel that person
Truly need to hurry may be that one is in problem of some kind and I feel sad
For that person inside my heart because that person is someone who really needed
To hurry on some task I feel that person really need some help and I wish that
That person's problem goes away when someone says something nice to me and
Give respect to my heart this is what happen to our thinking for our heart because
Inside our life and on each part we want to hear those voices are something which
Are something which gives rise to our positive feeling inside our future and our heart
Because inside our life on life's each part we just feel that those voices are something
Which give positive thoughts to our heart because inside my life when someone
Says something good for my heart then may we began to feel that we need goodness
Inside our future for whole world so I began to think someone who asked for my help
And finding such person never look hard because every time someone need help
From our heart this world is busy place that people hardly have time to help other person
Who needed help from world so on that moment I decide to choose that help which
Is needed from thinking and heart because when someone says nice thing in heart
Suddenly there is one shine in my heart which tell me I must help as many person
In this world and I can manage to do it if I keep that golden touch in my heart on each
And every day sun rise from east but when some person says I have nice nature
I feel that sun rising truly it doesn't matter who admire me what matter is that
This touch my heart and give fighting courage to me and on that moment I decide
That I should do something good as human being I don't mean to say that person
Should admire someone with false merits but person can always find something good
In each human being and one word of true praise will be enough for some person
Like me to wake up and start helping other human being but there are also some days
On which I even hate that voice of nice song or flute which is always dear to me
But inside when someone said some hateful thing to me suddenly I feel that
That sun is rising so brightly that it's rays have power to hurt or burn to me
After all sun is something which is useful only in it's limits and that sun is so bright
That it began to hurt every way to me I want to scream on sun and tell sun that
I should stop shining but when sun is so bright it's power just seem too much
For you or for me after all sun is something nice for me but it's power is not
Any more good for me when I walk on street even when some car press it's horn
Just to warn somebody I began to wish that one's horn should have less sound
Little bit and suddenly every thing turn into wrong way in life I can't able to handle
Any thing inside my life because inside my life on each and every spot I just
Thought that this world is fully wrong on each and every front and thought
Suddenly I began to hate every sound from that phone if I have promised some one
To help then I must help that person inside my life on every spot I just want
To avoid also those things in life but I force myself to do and then when I went
There to help in my life mostly while doing it my tension raised every time so
Just after hearing one wrong comment how wrongly turns our life and how difficult
We feel to understand that goodness inside our life when someone says something
Against us inside our life because in our life on each and every time we just feel that
When someone insult us that it is truth and now our sun is not going to rise in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...