Monday, October 14, 2013

Poem 1110. Sealed lips

                                                                  Sealed lips
After all inside our life I just think some people never change their habits about life
They just keep tasting if we can become angry with same thinking I feel as if that every time
They hope that maybe I will able to change my thoughts and one day I will understand
Their views and thinking when I have always rejected their thoughts I just never understand
Why don't we stay away from that point which manage to hurt our feeling after all in life
What will be good in unnecessary arguing because on some points I will have my views
And some points you will have your own then why do you want other to agree to things
Which are told because if you can avoid then why some people just like to bring out
Those issues which are not perfect for friendship in life they always claim in tall way that
They knew truth of life I never claim that I know the truth but I know what I don't like
After all in end what is truth in life on one angle it is one thing and on other angle it will be
Totally different for our thinking inside our future and our life so may days changed into
Night still saying one thing that I know the truth seem totally wrong for our life because
When you start telling some one truth on wrong point it will not seem like truth then it will
Seem like burden of life because you don't know full truth and neither I know the truth
Inside our life because truth have different meaning inside our days and our nights so inside
Our life just think from one point if someone is not talking about that issue then why did
We need to know truth in our life some people just say loudly that we must knew the truth
But let me tell you my point those who have already formed one truth they will only understand
That truth inside our life after all in life on every point I just think that we need to know
Those views inside life day after day they just start talking about truth on each and every point
But on some limit we must understand there are some front on which only we should tell
Our views in life some fronts are made for art and some fronts are made for friendship
Inside our life on that front if you bring wrong issues then they will just harm you on every point
But some says if you know that truth you may not want friendship in life but then I have just
One question when some rich person does something against your view then why you keep
Peaceful and quiet on that point you keep admiring that person inside your life but when
Some one like normal human being enters inside our life then we began to believe that
We need to wake up that person inside our life and then we began tell that one our every
Truth in life but I have just one question why don't you tell them those famous person in life
If you are telling truth then why don't you stop those rich from saying same thing and for
Getting money in life when we claim that in art we don't want other things inside our life
Then it is wrong but when rich one claims and say in art totally against your views in life
I just have one question then why did you clap for that person in life when I just say something
Because I have that view about life I was given lectures that it is not truth about life but if you
Truly believe that then when someone become rich by saying against you in spotlight then
How can that person got so much money in pocket and life it seems to me that only thing which
Is true in life some people just want to force normal people and clap for rich person inside life
I know that is one truth before any truth in life that some people are allowed to say anything
But I am objected to say simple thing in life then when I think deeply why this happen inside
Our life I just feel it happen because I let it happen to me in life I let those people tell me
What they want in life and I try to convince them that I am wrong inside life if they truly
Believe in their values they are doing many better things inside life that convincing someone
From time to time may be something are true but still truth must be confirmed and told
Only when it is asked to you by some person in life if someone was not interested in your truth
Then why are you telling it in life because some times that person know some truths which
Are not told you because that person's lips are sealed by some fears or some obligations in life
But that doesn't mean you know better than that person inside your life many times in life
Some sealed lips know more than those lips which talk inside life and those lips which talk
Are hardly one who have faced much problems in life if you have suffered on your own then
Keep one opinion in life and never keep your view because other suffer before your eyes
Because you can never tell or you can never guess whole story of this life some time you are
Just reading truth but other person is suffering truths inside life if someone want to avoid it
Then let that chapter be avoid because some truth are made in such way that they will come out
But sometimes they just need some movement and some time to come out inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...