Sunday, October 27, 2013

Poem 1132. My fight

                                                       My fight
On those trees I see many fruits some are so nice and some are not at all good
But one thing I felt inside from my heart that those fruits which are good are not always
That perfect for my thinking or for your heart so in this life maybe you decide to eat bad
Fruit so what will happen next in life since I can't change my destiny because I am force
To live with you this is my land but it also belong to you so I can say no but I can't force you
After all in life from time to time I just feel one thing inside me in life that may it be good
Or bad for me but since I don't have much power I have to act as you wish to do so inside
Our life we are force to do what things we don't like because you want to taste that fruit
I can neither quiet now nor convince you but when time will come you will see what
I told to you but I am just scared of one thing my friend you have destroyed everything
Without thinking of our gain maybe you think that you are so great but just tell me
One thing do you really feel we can win this way from each and every view so inside
My life on each and every day I just feel that I will have to taste what you offer to give
But then on one side I feel it from heart maybe that fruit can't be that bad because if
Everyone is trying to eat that fruits then maybe they are not that risky sort of fruits because
They are something profitable to our group so maybe you are right we need to take risk
But inside our life we think that we don't want to take risk but sometimes in our life
We just force to take some risk because risk is something so best for us and how interesting
It will be when we just can't get that fruit which are good for us and then some one tells
Bad fruit is not that bad so we must taste it if we want to go ahead in world so inside our life
On each and every point I feel so sad and confuse about choices of life will it help us
But no is answer by my mind but then suddenly new fruit began to grow on new branch
Of our life so from time to time we just think one thing inside our life that we want people
To understand that new fruit is so unknown that it can be risky for our life so now in our life
We have three choice inside our life one is to stay without fruit and adjust some time and
Other is to eat bad fruit inside our life so from time to time we just feel one thing inside life
That if you choose bad one I have to suffer inside my life so my dear friend I have to decide
Include this new fruit inside my life so from time to time I just felt one thing in life that
Just because you force me to taste that bad fruit I have decided to eat new fruit in life
Now even if that fruit have some bad side I just felt that I am not the one who can be
Blamed for it inside my life because you are the one who wanted to have success and
I don't want bad fruit inside my life so from time to time I just feel that one thing inside life
That fruits are something which are grown on trees inside our life because those fruits are
Something so new in our life that on these trees they may look nice but when I am stuck with you
Then you are stuck with me on same time so if you force me I can force you inside our life
This is so strange way to live inside our life you just try to rule me so I do every thing to
Stop you inside my life I just feel one thing it will not take us ahead inside our life so
From each and every time I just feel that we are on totally wrong side and from our life
I feel that we can feel it inside my life but fruits are something which will be on tree many times
Those fruits are perfect but not that nice but when we began to fight inside our life in our mind
Because you want one fruit and you start me to force to like it in life then on that day inside
Our life when you do that I will always fight back inside my fight even if I lose still okay
I fight because it is my thinking inside my life I have lost many wars but still I never stop my fight
Because losing war is not something new for my future and my life I just fight in my war
From time to time because when I see something wrong I just try to fight but just think
Twice before you say something because you may lose many things inside your life and
One of them is friendship with someone who was not insulting you even when you are having
Opinion against that person inside life now you can always eat all those fruits as much as
You like but I have just one question do you think that one will give you that friendship which
I have given you in life only if you have understood value of true friendship and peace on time
Any way now fight is started but that means you can no longer enjoy benefit from my side
And I will never give you what I have in my life so let's say that we are now never going to
Stood on same side even if we belong to same land because you have started this fight so
Let's say I will have god with me and you can have whatever you want with you in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...