Sunday, October 13, 2013

Poem 1108. Problems of life

                                         Problems of life
What seems that in life every time we think that we have some thing is
Solved inside our life so when I think that I can on right point suddenly then
Everything change and turn into wrong thing for my life because when I tried
To solve that problem I feel that it is solved I think I don't able to solve it
On that time I just thought I solve it because I want to think that way inside
My life and maybe I was so bored from that problem that I want to solve
That problem inside our life because every problem have other side which
Will one day comes out in life but I just feel from that problem are something
Which changes forms and faces in life they never leave us in fact I think that
They are our that best friend which never cheat us by coming late because
Problem comes always on time I feel sometimes as world's best watch must have
Belong to problem that's why even they sometimes comes before we guess inside
Our future and our life those problems are something so perfect and nice that
We feel we must understand our problems inside our life but even when I spend
My whole day on understanding my problem sometime solution don't come
Immediately in my mind so for that I spend some of my days in my life and
I began to think that happiness is so important part of our life but then after some days
And after some time I just feel that my problem is not something good for my life
So I worked little bit hard and tried to get solution inside my life because problem
Is something which enter once again even when I know that solution is not mine
Then after lot of advice I just keep searching many times I began to ignore and
Accept problem as part in my life but then after some time suddenly solution
Appear even when I never ask or work for it inside my life because solution will
Come to me without much efforts and without any try  inside life so strange is that
Feeling which will effect person from all side at one point problem don't solve
Even with efforts and sometime it solves without moving finger inside our life and
On that moment I just feel from inside that we are on wrong track and that' why
I don't get solution in life because on that point I was on totally wrong track so
Problem was never part of life how easy it is to blame your self sometimes and
Saying that we really care about many things in our life because days went ahead
And also went ahead our life but if we keep to think that we are the cause of problem
Then we will just cry on every day in our life because problem will visit us after
Sometime on each and every point so we can't understand true meaning of life
We feel we are wrong on every point because many times I found that problem
Come to us even when we have not done any mistake inside our future and life
After some time inside our life we feel that we are responsible even for those calamities
Inside our life because in this life we think that from every point I just feel that
We are not responsible for all problems in life I know sometimes we make mistake
In our life but after doing it I feel that sometimes I get bad habit of blaming myself
For every problem inside our life on each day we think that those problems are
Something important for life and when we think we did mistake we get so upset
On that point that we just lose patience that is what mostly happen in my life
When I can solve my problem in just few moments I manage to upset my self
So much that I can't able to manage any thing in my ways because inside our life
Problem are something which never able to handle them selves so if we lose our
Emotions then problem will become biggest problems inside our life I think that
Only if I stop blaming myself then I can easily solve problem because when your heart
Blame you then first your way to get a way to blame on other person so thing began
To get more and more upset problems are not part of my life but they are also
Not due to my mistake problem are some thing rain sometimes they are just small
Shower which help us by teaching right ways and some times they are storm which
Manage to destroy out each and every way and each and every sort of sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...