Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Poem 1091. Feeling

                                               Feeling
Why did in life when I press one button I don't get that thing because
In life I expect it but not in any form on machine in world I want to those
Machines at least obey my want but sometimes I even think that machine
Seem to disagree with my thoughts as well as with my want because in life
On every moment we just have one type of want it is to get want we want
When I press some button I just want it to obey my heart but sometimes
Even those things seem to wishes of some sort I know that is not possible
In this world but when things don't turn as I want and suddenly I feel
That may be that machine have some kind of thoughts I know that I am
Fully wrong but still somewhere in heart I want to machine act as per want
Even when we don't know how to work that thing or even when we don't
Know if that thing will work as per our thinking still just because that thing
Is machine I want it not work as per my want even on my scream because
Someone told me machine don't have feelings so I want to work on it
For hours after hours like a machine but then after some time we can
Clearly see that even if machine don't have feeling and it doesn't complaint
Like human being still it have capacity like some human being because
In life we just can't think that anything can work until we don't take care
Of that thing because may it be human being or some machine mind still
Everything need proper care inside their future as well as inside our life
After all inside our life on every time we just feel that we need to take care
Of everything inside our life because maybe those things are something
Special inside our future or for our life and sometimes they are involved
In our thinking of our life these machine are something which are special
For our life after all in our life on every moment machine can be used
Without stopping like human being in life I can agree with it that machines
Are better than human being in some physical aspects in life but after some
Limits even machine have attention in our life if you don't use your human mind
Properly inside our life then how can machine will work in proper way in life
After all machines need proper human mind if our mind is not in control
How can we control that machine in life if we are frustrated about something
Keys will never press just right may it be just doorbell but still it need
Attention of your mind because whenever you press doorbell you will feel
That this doorbell is something very easy in your life but whenever I want
To go inside as early as possible I suddenly find ways of pressing it not right
Because inside our life every day we need alertness of our mind even if it is
Just small task to be performed by machine but still we feel alertness in mind
Every day our every task seem to need one thing that is proper peace in mind
So whenever something goes wrong with machine first search do you have peace
And quiet inside your mind because peace is one part of mind which is important
For us and it will just take us ahead on each and every second inside world
I know sometimes even machine goes wrong in life but even on that occasion
You need peace of your mind because your work is more difficult when you need
To solve problems inside your future and your life so whenever we went ahead
Inside our life we just feel that we will need peace inside our mind because
In life on every moment we want to have results which are something nice but
Even sometimes machine fail to remain up to date in life because even machine
Have bad days even when machine don't have feeling in life because on each day
Machine can't work perfectly in life it have mistake in machine on every day in life
After all machine is something perfect for human heart inside it's future and life
But still I feel one thing that machine can be broken sometime so on such moment
Just keep peace in mind I know what you feel because I felt same way in life
When my machine fail to do something I feel as if my best friend betrayed me
In life because machine don't have feeling but I have feelings about even
That machine inside my future and inside my life because feeling is one thing
That unknowingly develop inside human thinking as well as inside human mind
I think this is how sometime one sided love develop in our thinking and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...