Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Poem 1126. Matchstick of success

                                              Matchstick of success
People always tell us winning is so important in life we need to win from each and every point
Just always they keep screaming on us we must learn to win in life even when we say that
We are happy in our life and we just don't mind they want to be winner inside their life so
We must become one to fulfill their wish inside their life how much I try to tell them that
I want happiness not success in my life and I am happy with what I got in my life but they
Just keep telling me that I will not remain happy if I act this way in life because for happiness
We need something which will not stay with me inside my life so from one to another point
I just feel inside my life need of success when those thing vanish from my life and I heard
These people on each and every time I just feel it from inside of our life we just don't want
But still things manage to scare us in life when they are said in such way that they began
To disturb sleep of our night when someone says to you that you are so wrong then inside
Your world you can feel disturb some people are so brave that they manage to pretend
But some people inside our life never manage to pretend this way because in our life on
Our days and nights we just feel that one day we can get money as much as we like only
If we get success inside our life even when we know that we don't have that need on that
Moment inside our life they just convince us that someday problem will fall on us like some
Thunder that shine so bright inside our life and then we began to feel that problems will come
From our heart and our mind because they just feel that we need to understand human mind
We have to understand that one day everyone will cheat us and we will not get anything
Inside our life so from each and every point we feel inside our life that we have to get
Success but sadly getting success is not as easy as shopping things in life but sadly some
People don't understand this in life and they just keep claiming that we are not getting
Success because we have not tried they want us to just run after it for days and nights
But inside our life on every point we just feel sometimes do we really need to run like that
Inside our future and our life on each and every point we just feel that we are not getting
Anything proper inside our life so from time to time we have to find some way inside life
Our success is something so perfect in our life and we feel that we can't get success on
Our life's any point we just run after success and lose pleasures of our life do you really
Think our tomorrow is that important that we forget today in our life just because someone
Told us that those thing which are needed will vanish after some time inside our life so
We just think from time to time that we may need something good for our life but that
Don't mean we can't live with old things in our life they just claim that every time our success
Is something which may take us on high point still inside our life on every point I don't
Feel I want to run after success sometimes I want to enjoy moments in life in fact many times
Inside my life I just think how many people really get success in their life if they are so limited
Then why these people expect me to become something so special inside our life but
From time to time I feel one thing inside our life and I feel that inside my life if I dream for
Star it look so perfect from life but when some else demand those stars from me suddenly
I feel it is so wrong inside my life I feel that I am not achieving any success because I just
Can't concentrate about those things inside our life so from one thing and our life that
So we need something which are part of our life and on every moment I just feel one thing
Inside my mind how can my truth will win when people began to like false things in life
How can I win quickly when truth always need some time to rise we can easily light some
Candle and they may look so nice but then with air that flame slowly moved with one music
And with that flame you will so good inside our life because that flame will become something
So it will have nice orange color inside that flame and that light because in that flame I can
See something pleasant and nice about our life but are you sure that this candle can give you
Enough light for your life so if you want a sun you have to wait for hours for it to rise and
If you want electricity then it will take a lot more efforts to learn how to adjust our light
So may be I can get that electricity of success or may be I can get it inside my life but
Still I want to tell these people that I want to try it even if for it I have to live my life
In just one matchstick of success for my future in life because it is my life and it is my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...