Monday, December 30, 2013

Poem 1244. Looking at clouds

                                               Looking at clouds
When I watch that sky I will see many things in life they look so perfect to me and
To my thoughts and my mind as days went ahead from time to time I just feel that
In my sky I don't see just true I can see false of this life I have one thought from my mind
It is that when in that sky I will see different clouds inside with each moment I can see that
Sky and admire it's beauty inside life because that sky have so lovely sights which change
From point to point in that sky I see those new destiny which will become part of my
Future and my life that sky have different colours which look so perfect inside our life
We feel that in sky we want something so special on each and every time but when
I look at sky I feel so shock to get everything as I like even I can diamond ring or
Sometime ruby ring inside life those things which I see in sky are better than those things
Which I will see inside my life because on each and every day I observe that sky with
It's perfect thinking inside life on every point I just feel that sky have so much beauty
Inside it will give me many thoughts which will shine inside my life as days went ahead
From every point I feel just one thing in life that in every picture sky look so perfect
Inside life those sights look so perfect in our life I just like those dreams inside our life
After all those dream which are something I see inside our sky on every time we just
Never understand those scene which we inside our sky and inside our life as days went
Ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel those beautiful
Sights which enter inside sky on each and every time those sights are something so
Important and precious for sunsets as well as sunrise when I told this then everyone
 Said I must be loved sky and it's beauty inside life on every moment I just feel
That sky will have some beauty from every point inside our life those sky have many
Things inside our life after all those sky are beautiful which are nice for our life after
That sky will look so pretty inside my mind that from one position we can see those
Sky which look nice and pretty inside my eyes on every point when I watch that sky
For hours I use to feel nice but strange thing is that I never use to like to watch cloud
When I am child how can I hate that game and still now I like sky in life so on every
Thought and point I feel that our thoughts are something pleasant for our life as days
Went ahead from every point I just like to watch those colours on every point of life
I just never understand how much I have change inside my mind but on some spots
I feel it's for good and it's for bad on some spots inside life on every point I just feel
One thought from mind that those good and bad things are just points of my life because
Some time I act so good that my destiny changes for good on that point and sometimes
But when it turns into bad sometimes I just to change some part of life when I was
Just child I use to play with my toys and use to take out all those feelings which hurt
My mind or hurt my heart because on each and every part on each and every time
I just feel one thing from my mind that when I look at that sky I can see many things
Inside it but I can see them not in part because they are not true part of our future and
True part of our life as days went ahead on every time I just feel one thing from my
Thought and my mind I feel that I can never win inside my life unless I take our those
Wrong thoughts out of my mind but sadly now I can't play with my toys because
After some time we have to ban all those toys so after that I started for searching those
Things which are perfect and nice inside my life which can take my stress away out of life
Since all other childhood games are banned from my life just one game remain that was
To watching clouds inside life so when I watch clouds I feel so nice because all other
Games which use to take away my tensions are always from my thoughts as well as
My life because on every spot and every point I just feel one thought from my mind
I feel that I can't win inside my life unless I learn to play one game which take away
From that life on every point inside life our life we just feel one thing that clouds are
Not something so nice for our future as well as for our life I just love to watch those
Clouds inside and on every occasions inside life I feel those clouds look so nice
Because when I watch them I forgot my stress every time and after some time I just
Feel one thing inside life those clouds are something with them I forget those stress from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...