Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Poem 1197. Backing out

                                                       Backing out
How interesting are those people who just never share their thoughts even when they are
Against you even on that spot they don't share their thought when you understood after sometime
They are not with you I suggest you one thing they are not cheating your heart sometimes
In life something are suppose to be that way we can't share those things which may harm our
Friendship in every way I just feel one thing we should feel hurt by it inside life so in friendship
We just prefer to hide I know that is perfect way to save friendship inside life but until now
I use to think it is dishonest inside life but then I feel my heart is asking me one question inside
Mind if that person don't say it because that one don't want to hurt you then don't you think
It is true friendship from inside because friendship is one relation in which we don't need to
Discuss on each and every point until friend don't insult you inside life we feel that we can
Keep friendship even with different views in life but I just don't know if that is possible inside life
Because on every moment inside life our views will not remain hidden from every angle inside life
We just feel one thing from our mind that is our views of friendship will never change until
We see rise of true friendship in our eyes but sadly inside our life sometimes people have nice
Connection in every thing in life but everything is changed when that person began to talk
About some topic which is not liked sometimes I wish that maybe honesty don't need to have
That big price but when two people told their true views friendship get disturbed inside life
But when you think about it on each time I just feel one thing that it is so wrong inside life
After all those thoughts which look so perfect inside life I just feel one thing on every
Moment in this life I just feel that those thoughts will not have any impact of it inside life
Those thoughts will just remain part of our life from time to time so when in life we decide
To rise on sometime we just feel one thing from our mind that our thoughts will have benefit
Inside our future and our life but when our friend think they are totally wrong on every side
Our friendship began to harm us inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that
This is not fair game of life when that person don't think as I think in life then why did that
Person came to make friendship with me in beginning in life but then I thought maybe I forgot
To mention with whom I stood inside our life so on each and every point I need tell people
With whom I stood in life but I just feel one thing from inside of our mind I just feel one thought
That may be we should understand in life but then sometimes things goes wrong inside life
So from time to time inside our life then I thought about one thing that thought inside our life
I just feel inside our life so on each and every time in our life because our life is something
Special inside life and those feeling are something which important for our life because on
Many points full truth began to harm us on every point but still on some spot I feel one thing
Inside my future and my life that is we don't want people understand all my thought when they
Can remain happy with just limited thought but how can I blame others inside our life then
On each and every point I just need to understand all those thought of other mind that is
Worst thing for our friendship and for our life we just need to understand all thought inside
Other person's mind and our mind will never become that helpful inside life it is so deep
As if it some kind of sea whose deepness inside our life we can't see it's end on each and
Every time because inside our life I just feel one thing about my mind that we need to think
About depth of those mind and when we start going inside those mind normally thinks don't
Look as pleasant as we like because inside depth every person have some wrong thoughts
Inside mind and I just don't understand why did people need to understand depth of these
Mysterious mind after all inside our life I just feel one thing on every point that I need
To understand that I don't want to go that deep inside my mind but still on each moment
And on each time I just find myself searching for all thought inside other people's mind but
When I start searching those minds something wrong always observe by me inside life so
Maybe going too deep is mistake of my mind because some people will learn from their mistakes
After some time while we just kept remembering them and create problems inside our life
I just feel one thing from my mind that maybe I never to ignore some people sometimes
But I suggest this to every one but never able to do it in my life I just stop for some day but
Then finally limits will be crossed and I enter inside fight and start argue sometimes but still
I think that backing out from such people is always wise inside my future and also inside your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...