Monday, December 9, 2013

Poem 1207. Fight with friend

                                                   Fight with friend
Before I began to cancel sometimes life take my message so promptly ahead that it shock
Me sometimes it's not that I don't want to give it but I am not that ready and my message
Is not that perfect inside life so from time to time I just feel one thing inside life I just like
To use message inside your life but on many time we think that those thoughts are something
Which can be explain after some time but sadly people are in so much hurry inside life that
They just don't want to spend time on other things in life they just want one thing from mind
They want to find something so perfect in their eyes which will look nice on each and every
Moment and time so I just feel one thing from my mind that is thought which message will
Look so perfect and nice for our future and for our life so on every moment inside life
I just feel one thing from time to time we need to understand those thoughts inside life
That tell us we must give message but it must be in right way for our future and our life
So on each moment inside life I just feel one thing that this message is not that perfect
For our thoughts about life I have assume one thing inside life that we can adjust that message
Which will give us happiness in our life on every moment of our life I have just one feeling
From point to point that my message was not that perfect in case of it's grammar and language
From every side but then as I think about it I just have one feeling from my mind that
Even if that message was not perfect still it was understood by people in perfect way in life
On every moment that message seem so nice on each and every time I just feel one thing
From inside my mind that message which I gave is not understood properly inside life
So on that moment I thought that may be I need to understand those thoughts which
Are said by me inside life are not something really that nice for my entire life because on
Each moment and on each day of life I feel half complete message mess up everything
Inside life but then after some time I just feel one thing from mind that even after so much
Time inside life I just feel one thing that even if I have written it properly still it is misunderstood
On many occasions by many people inside life on each and every day and on each and every
Thought and point we feel one thing from mind that even if I write it properly still sometimes
It is not understood by people inside life so inside our life on every point I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and from my mind I feel that our those message which I receive in life
Are something not write on many point but messages don't seem as perfect inside life
But after some days and some time we just thought one thing inside life that is our thought
About life that some time message are understood and some times not at all in life so
I write them in many ways and many times in different style because I thought my incomplete
Message cause so much chaos inside life but then even saying it again and again on different
Point inside life we just feel one thing inside life that is our only thoughts about life which
Will tell us on every point that we need in life just one sunrise but it should not be after
Hurting other people in life it should not be such way that we kill others because we want
Money from them inside life or it should not be such way that we take their land and then
We bury their bodies inside life I know it have happen before but still I think it is not right
But people don't seem to understand that thought still they admire it many times so I just
Always kept thinking maybe I am not explaining it properly in life but then one day when
I mention it every day to my mom while chatting it in life why are they not getting what
I am trying to tell in life but mom tell me that they are pretending it because that is their
Wish and that is their mind I just don't understood that why did they pretend in life when
On every point I just want to explain each truth of life but sometimes people are in such
A trap that they want two boats at one time but when I say impossible mom asked don't
We have two houses at same time time of boats are gone away with it gone away those
Concept of our life we just feel one thing from our thoughts inside mind and still we like
Some things of the person who stood on opposite side so inside life many times people
Ignore those small things in life but when I asked mom it small thing with anger she just
Smiled and said life is too short to make it big inside life so on many points we can have
Arguments but they are not worthy to get so important in life then suddenly I understood
One thing that maybe I am wasting my own time all my friends know every thing still
They want it to be avoided because they don't want to argue with friend and in my eyes
That is perfect because fighting with friends will just hurt our heart so let's ignore that point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...