Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Poem 1199. Center of your mind

                                             Center of your mind
Someone else told me something and that open my eyes but I have just one question that
Why did this person made this decision inside life when I never expected this person came
To chat with me inside life when I never wanted to find advice suddenly advice stood before
Me and before my eyes inside my life and that advice set me on perfect tracks of life and
Those advice took me from wrong angle to right angle of life so after some time I just understood
One thing in life that I need counseling from someone because I was confuse in life but even
As I was living I never understood that thing on any point sometimes we get so confuse inside
Our life but sadly we never feel it from our mind we just never understand how alone we are
With those wrong thoughts in life we just feel you are on right track and people are opposing us
On many times I just never understood that I am walking wrong track inside life even when
I feel something is wrong with my dreams about life because those dreams which affected
Seems like nothing regarding situation of my mind so on every point just feel my skills are
Reduced just with time I never felt that maybe I am too involved in some unimportant things
Inside life I can do as I wish but one thing I should not do is think too much about any thing
Inside my future and my life because that will manage to destroy your dreams and your life
But sometime unknowingly a wrong thought enters inside mind and every thing which look
Perfect seem so wrong for our future and our life we just feel one way inside our life that
We are so important on those fights but one thing I forgot that is my job inside life I am
Suppose to help people with poems to make their life light I am not suppose to make sound
Like some thunder which will scare people or bring their wrong thoughts out side after all
Mostly after thunder lightening visits our life but for rain we wish then but it will better if they
Are just for limited time so I told my thunder to go just on perfect time because that person
Walk me up with logic advice I must say that fellow seems like angel to me from god but
Sadly that same person told me devil exist with each god but even after hearing it I just see
In that person only good side and after that person's advice wrong thing seem like some
Dust which just manage to irritate my eyes this is my life in which I suppose to look at good
Things and good sides if I look at bad one then maybe I should understand that this is not
My job I suppose to spread good for every one and each and every heart then why did
Someone told me I must need fight I just forgot my duty and got ready for fight how interesting
Are those thoughts of our life we just feel one thing from every point that we need to fight
Just because some one challenge us in life and on that moment we forgot all other commitment
Inside our future and our life and we just began to arrange for fight how can some one just
Challenge us on every point inside life so on many points I just feel one thing from our mind
That our thoughts are something just dominated inside our life so on each and every point
I just feel one thing from our mind that we want them to understand these thoughts inside life
That when I suppose to entertain why did I become bait and start to fight but when some one
Enter inside our life I just feel from inside of my mind that our wants are different from our life
But still on each and every point we need to tell people inside life that we just don't want
To fight inside life but then suddenly without knowing we seem to involved inside that fight
So inside life on every point we need to understand those thoughts of our life we need to
Understand that inside life after all those thoughts are something which are not perfect in life
We began to get so involved in those things that we forgot motives of our future and our life
Sometimes I feel that it is not their mistake but it is mistake of our life that we got so involved
Inside our life we get so involved in those people and their talk about life after all on each
And every point inside life we have to understand those true works of our life and not suppose
To get so involved on those points of life after all some people are made to fight inside life
And some people are just made to entertain and make peace inside life if we took that job
Why did we want to change it inside life after all as much as fighter we also need person
Who want to distribute smiles inside our life so those smiles are some part of our life and
If we really want to do that job we must need to ignore those fight so I must thank my adviser
Because that person advise in my life never forget your job always keep it in center of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...