Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Poem 1198. Motherland

                                                        Motherland
How much I wanted everyone to respect my mother land and my country I always use to
Love you and I use to think one thing that I will never say anything against you but as life went ahead
I saw even faults in you so what is truth of life should we hide every time those faults which
We see inside you at first I use to think respecting means never saying anything against you
So just never said a word and accept all faults inside you because I know one thing from heart
That a true love never demand it means just respect other from our heart so whatever your
Faults I decided that I will accept them because those things are so precious which you have
Given to me and one of them was freedom to live inside you but as days went ahead I began
To feel one thing that this true love become just my thought and my feeling for respecting you
I bear with all wrong but people began to think that is weakness of my heart but that is not
The truth I just wanted to show respect to you but that don't mean other can say anything to me
And anything on other woman who live on you my dear mother land I called mother to you
So when I said I take it granted that I respect every mother and daughter over you but just tell me
My motherland when people seem to forgotten about it on many moments and on many dues
Can you tell me my motherland should I ignore this faults too after all you are my mother land
When I say I feel that I am seeing woman in you but still people seem to think that they can
Respect mother land while insulting other woman who live on you can you answer me my
Dear motherland and tell me one thing I want to know that can I hide faults of all those people
Who are living on you how can I ignore this when they say insulting others is their full right
And say this happen because you are not treated right can I ask you one question should I consider
Them as part of my life but then I feel as if my mother land smiled and ask me on that point
Do I have so limited faith on it and on god every time and life changes in every part day and night
But don't I just concentrate on bad things inside life after all my motherland have many good
Thing and that's way I like that land I don't made favor on my land by loving it that land is
Going favor on me by keeping me alive it feed me every day and show me nice things in life
So don't in return we suppose to do some thing in life after all those people who look perfect
In life are selected by us inside life we just feel that those things that happen are something for
Which someone else can be call responsible in life but don't we feel at all we are those who
Created wrong things in life instead of improving it we just like one thing in life that is to point
Finger on god or on motherland inside life no one can have everything inside life some get
Something and other gets different things from life no one is loser and no one is winner of life
We all are living on each point some parts of our life and as we think on every point we just
Need to win and we are losing every thing in life and that other person is also having problems
Inside their future and their life but we just never accept it and start blaming our motherland
Or god when something goes wrong inside life but why don't we ever believe on our good
Points and on those points we need to see people who like nice things from life but we just
Have one big list of complaints inside life and we can never close it on any moment of life
So when we think of motherland we should think positive in life those things which are bad
Are not fault of motherland it is just temporary sort of tides inside life every day when we wake up
We feel that we have seen something good if only we see it with that mind we can never able
To do it if we decide that very thing wrong is fault of someone else and we need to fight on every
Point inside life on each day we feel some one else is wrong in our life so then on every moment
We start just doubting every one in life so do we want to live that kind of life because if you don't
Trust your own motherland then something must be wrong inside your mind after all there are
Something important and precious inside our life and motherland is one of them for our life
So whenever you feel some doubt about your motherland just ask yourself one question in life
Why did you ever think that you are more worthy than that land inside life because when
Someone goes against it then there are two chances in life either that person never care for
Any one or that person is have some problem in mind those who really care for their land
Will try to improve it but will not run away from those lands inside life after all those land is
One which have given food and shelter to us on each and every point inside our life so just
Go anywhere else but one thing is so sure that your motherland is one last resort of your life
How much you go and visit other lands but whenever problems fall on you that land and
People who stays on it finally help you in life after all you belong to them even if you decide
To spend somewhere else your entire future as well as your entire life but god decided that
You belong to that land and that destiny is your truth so try to accept it happily in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...