Saturday, December 14, 2013

Adventure story 115. Personality

                                                        Personality
That day Madhavi was so upset that she decided that she should not give Rina any chocolate.This was becoming bad habit of Rina .She was asking them on every point.Now a days whenever anyone asked her to do something then she started asking for chocolate.She asked it for homework.She asked it for doing anything .But yesterday she did worst.When her grandma asked her to help with bags,she asked for chocolate and everything was over.Her mother-in-law started screaming and blaming for growing up her daughter in wrong way.Suddenly every thing turned upside down.Everyone started discussing against Rina Slowly all Pradip's sisters and all Rina's small cousins joined her mother-in-law.Pradip also joined them.Suddenly in every one's eyes Rina became worst person because on every moment every person seemed dislike Rina .Madhavi was so shocked even her husband and Rina's father Pradip joined them.Suddenly Rina turned into horrible child because she had that strange obsession for chocolate.Madhavi knew that it was wrong still she didn't feel that saying all those things against a little girl was right.They could have done it in nicer way.But they were making matter worst.Now a days Rina didn't even go to play with those kids.Even Madhavi didn't insist.She felt that no one was with her and her daughter.She decided that she had to convince Rina and force her not to eat chocolates every day.It was easy task than tell her to play with those children who always treated her in wrong way.One time they claimed that Rina was too much hot tempered.Then they began to claim that she was spoiled.Even those small kids started telling Madhavi that she supposed to teach Rina many sort of good things.Until now Madhavi sometimes used to give chocolate to Rina when she did something nice.Today Rina did all her homework but Madhavi didn't give her chocolate.Rina just watched at her with hope but when Madhavi didn't give her any chocolate.Rina just went out quietly.Now Madhavi knew that she must be playing in corner with her dolls.Rina liked them a lot because somewhere in her she felt that they were her best friends who never hated her.Rina knew that she had her faults but still she always felt that her cousins loved her but now all her dreams were shattered.She had to adjust with it all.She knew that she would never get chocolate from Madhavi.Rina just felt one thought that now even her mother was not concerned about her.She also believed all those people so she just sat in corner crying slowly.
         After some time Madhavi felt that it was enough.She should not punish her daughter like this.She could convince her not to eat chocolate.When Madhavi came near her,Rina smiled happily.She felt that her Mom was with her.She went inside Madhavi's arms and started crying.Rina 'Mom am I that bad?""No sweetheart you are my angel.""Then why are you angry with me?""I am not angry with you.I have not given you chocolate because dentist told me."Rina smiled now.Of course she remembered it all.That day her tooth was paining dentist uncle told her not to eat chocolate.She smiled.Rina"You are right Mom."Then she once again started crying.Rina"Mom you are the only one who loved and liked me.Even Papa was against me.Grandma was always telling me to do lot of her work and many times called me with bad names.She never acted nicely with you or me.Still I never said anything to her.I never insult her.But I just got angry when she started telling me that I had share my everything with everyone.Mom they never share their things with me so why should I suppose to share my things.""Sweetheart let them do as they wish.If you did good thing then god will gift you with lot of toys.God is watching you on each and every day.God will give you many things in life.Just keep faith on God and just keep doing good things."Rina"Mom do you really think so?""Of course I think so."Then Rina hugged Madhavi and started crying on that moment Madhavi felt that someone was stood behind then she turned around to see who was it.She felt that someone was fully hiding behind.She felt something so strange that she felt that this person was observing them secretly so she just pulled away from her daughter and ran there.When she went there,she noticed that no one was standing there.When she returned back,Rina was looking at her with shock.Rina"What happened Mom?Why did you ran away like that?""Nothing sweetheart Mom just thought that someone was standing there.No one was there so Mom must be too stressed so imagine it.""No Mom.Someone was standing there.I saw a shadow of man."Now Madhavi was so scared.She didn't want to show it to her daughter so she said"It must be your Dad.""But why was he hiding?""May be playing hide and seek?You like to play.Don't you?""Yes Mom.I will find Dad now.""No sweetheart.I will give you some healthy snack now.Don't you feel hungry."Rina nodded and Madhavi felt relieved.She was sure that it was not her husband.Why should her husband hide like that?She took Rina with her in kitchen.Whole time she was looking behind but she didn't see any one.
         Then Madhavi once again returned to her kitchen.She just couldn't shake away that feeling which was disturbing her.When she looked around inside her house,she didn't find anything wrong in house.Then she thought that she was imagining.She decided to ignore it.After some days her sister-in-law went back to their home with their children.Finally Madhavi took breath of relief.She always hated it when they came but she didn't dare to say it in loud because then her mother-in-law would tell it to everyone and it would give her bad reputation.She wanted to keep good relation in relatives after all she had to live in that society.Rina didn't need bad reputation of her parents in her future.After all it could harm her in her future.Even in this small age Madhavi was unknowingly thinking about Rina's marriage and for it.She wanted good reputation so she kept that reputation by pretending that she liked them.But when they went away.She was on top of her world.She thought now everything would turn into normal.Only just in few days Rina's school was started.Like normal days Rina got ready for school and went to school.Everything looked normal until suddenly Madhavi noticed that when Rina came back from school.She began to serve her food.She noticed her mouth was full of chocolate.Madhavi asked her angrily"Who gave you that chocolate?""Uncle Ronald.""Who is this Uncle?I told you not to take chocolate from strangers but still you keep doing it.""Sorry.Mom but Uncle Ronald looked just like Dad.Only he dressed differently.He wore those strange tee shirt with Hawaii sea shore on it and says that he loved beaches and blonds.Mom what is blond?"Madhavi was so upset by this.Madhavi"I don't want to talk to this Uncle from today.Just stay away from him.When did you meet him?""He took me with him instead of school bus."Madhavi looked so shocked"School teacher let you go with him?!!""Mom we all thought he was Dad.""Horrible.I don't want you to go near that man.Rina people are not that nice in this world stranger can be risky."Rina nodded.After that for some days Madhavi kept asking Rlna about that Uncle.But Rina told her that she didn't see that Uncle.Madhavi was relaxed.But then suddenly one thing disturbed her again.Someone gifted Pradip a nice shawl.It was so lovely.Madhavi wanted it and needed it.She knew that her mother-in-law had lots of shawls.But as soon as Pradip came inside house her mother-in-law who was sitting outside as usual took it from him.Pradip looked so upset and confused.When Madhavi came out with tea for Pradip,her mother-in-law already managed to take hold of that shawl.Madhavi just kept looking and her mother-in-law once again took away thing from her.
       Madhavi was so upset then she was not from rich family.She never got anything like that but when she saw such things in hand of her husband.She wished that she could get it.But she was not getting it.She was sure that it all would be passed to her sister-in-law.She was crying in corner when Pradip entered in room.Pradip"What happened?""I wanted that..""Come on.My Mom was there.You can't just take things like this.I hope you understand."Then he just went away.It always happened like that only Madhavi never get things in life.Everything was just fine after that.But then after few days one day suddenly Pradip entered in room slowly.Pradip called her in sweet voice.Madhavi was so shocked.She smiled.Pradip"Look at this.What I bought for you?"Madhavi looked at that parcel and then opened it.There was beautiful Saree in it.Madhavi just loved it.She was so confused by this.It was of dark red colour.She was confused.Pradip never liked dark colours.Even if her favourite colour was red.She hardly wore it.After all those colours which looked so bright in life were kept away from her.Madhavi"This is red.""So you like that colour don't you?"Pradip gave her sweet smile.After that he began to chat with her.She really liked that way in which he spoke.She was so pleased that day.Pradip was acting so nice.But next day suddenly every thing was changed.Pradip was back in his old form.Not at all emotional but whole time he was claiming that last evening he had strange headache.Pradip"I was so horrible.I had it before also.After having it I just didn't remember any thing but so much pain.""But last night you look fine to me.You have even gifted me that red saree."Pradip started laughing in strange way.Pradip"My god you are more sick than me.You are so upset about that shawl that you started daydreaming about saree.I never gift you any thing with that horrible red colour.I just hate it.My mother never let anyone wear it because it look so low class and cheap.I never give you that thing."Madhavi ran to cupboard.She started searching for saree and didn't find it.She was so confused.But then Pradip began to complain that he was getting late so he started telling her to do things.She turned towards those things.She did it all.But inside her mind she was still busy with her thoughts.She was so sure that something was wrong with her brain.She felt that she needed some help.Then she suddenly felt so helpless.She couldn't burden her parents with this stress and she couldn't turn to anyone except them.She was helpless once again.She tried to adjust with things whole day.For few days everything was fine.Then suddenly once again problem returned when Rina came home looking very scared.Rina. Mom that Uncle had come to visit me again today.This time I told him to go away but that man told me that he was my father's friend.""I don't believe this.Let's ask Grandma."They went outside and asked her mother-in-law about this.Her mother-in-law"Pradip had one friend called Roland but he never looked like Pradip.I still remember that day one day Pradip brought that friend in our house and by mistake.He took him near our god.It was so wrong.I had never permitted any christian near my god so I throw him out of my house.That boy cried and never met Pradip again.When I asked Pradip he told me that this boy was sitting with him.I went to school and asked them that why did this boy sitting with my son.When they didn't agree to do changes I changed his school.He never looked like your father and you should never take anything from him."There was so much anger in her eyes that Rina hide behind her Mom.Madhavi was shocked to here it.She was sure of one thing now that Ronald must be kept away from her daughter because he might not have good opinion about her family.
         Madhavi decided that she might tell school authorities about it.Then she decided that she would go to take Rina from school every day.She began to do it.But she never saw Ronald.But one day she suddenly noticed that Rina's school bag was heavy.Madhavi "What is inside it?""I don't know Mom.It was not that heavy before I went to play on playground."Madhavi opened it.She was so shocked to notice that it was full of chocolates.Madhavi"Who gave this to you?"Rina was crying now."Mom I don't know.""Stop lying.It was in your bag.""Mom I am telling you the truth.I don't know.""Did you kept this bag somewhere?""Yes when I went to play on ground,I kept it near those trees."Madhavi ran there.When she reached there,she just saw a man who was dancing and singing in Hawaii shirt.She wanted to confront him.But then she felt that she couldn't prove anything and it would prove risky.But she decided that she must complain to school principal about it.When she went there and told every thing,all teachers were called.They all listened to her and decided that they must grab this man.They told Madhavi to relax.They promised her that they would catch this man and also told her that they would take him to Police.Madhavi nodded but she was tense.That night when she returned home.She told everything to Pradip.Pradip looked shocked.Pradip"Roland was nice boy when I was with him in school.I just don't understand..."Then he just didn't say anything.Everything was fine for few days.Pradip was just like his old self.Then suddenly one day he came to her and said "Why are you not wearing that red saree?""Which saree?"Then he gave that mischievous smile."I know you don't find it.""Pradip..""Don't call me Pradip.I am not Pradip.I am Piyush and I like to have a dance with you in that red saree."Then Pradip took out that saree which was hidden in corner.Madhavi was so confused.Then she thought that Pradip might want to just enjoy some time and she also needed a break so she began to act as he wished.Then he set a music in slow voice.He forced her to dance with him.He was dancing ball dance so nicely.He taught it to her and they danced for whole night.But on next morning he was once again his old self.He started screaming on Madhavi "Why are you wearing this cheap Saree throw it away?You are not doing any of your duties now a days.I just have to work whole day,you just relax in this house.."Madhavi was so angry this time.She had it enough.Madhavi screamed"You gave me this Saree.You told me to wear it and you told me to dance with you.You have arranged everything and I did as you wish."Then suddenly her mother-in-law came in"You are lying.My son never do such a thing.Who gave you this saree?"They both started blaming her regarding having some affair.Her mother-in-law"That's why you are going out every day in name of Roland saying that he is giving chocolate to Rina or may be you are meeting Roland and ..."Rina who was standing there spoke that moment.Rina Grandma Mom is not lying Roland really come to meet me at school.He looked just like Dad."Her mother-in-law turned to Rina and slapped her.Rina started crying.Her cheek looked red and Madhavi could see that there would be swelling.That was enough,she took her daughter in arms and went to her parent's house.She told them every thing.In spite of their tension they told her that she could stay with them.
         For few days Rani stayed at home and Pradip didn't come to visit her.Then suddenly one day he came,he was talking in sweet way.When her parents asked him about Saree,he told them that he had given it to her.Then they all decided that he should tell it before her mother-in-law.But then he asked strange question"Why should we have to say it before Pradip's Mother?"Madhavi"I just don't understand.You are Pradip right.""No sweetheart.I am Piyush.I don't have any home.I will arrange one.But can I stay here for few days then I will marry to you.I will be nice father to your daughter.Just believe me.I love Madhavi.Pradip never loved her.He just married her because his mother forced him.He don't have guts.I don't have money but I am nice person..."They all were so shocked.Her Dad"But you are Pradip.""No.I am not."Then he started screaming on everyone.His sudden change was shocking.Piyush"I am brave.Pradip is coward.Ask your daughter if he ever cared for her."Madhavi was so shocked that she didn't able to answer.But he continued counting Pradip's faults and then just went away after suggesting Madhavi should divorce Pradip and marry him.They all were so confused when he went out.Madhavi's Mom"Pradip had his duplicate?"Madhavi"Mom I never heard such a thing."They were so shocked.They just didn't understand next day when they tried to talk with Pradip.His mother didn't let her talk with him.He was not even interested.Madhavi was so shocked.Now she began to believe that she took some wrong person as her husband and it was all her mistake.Then suddenly one day she received a call from school that they caught that man who was following her daughter.They had called the Police.Madhavi ran there with Rina She was so shocked.It was Pradip.She felt sure that Pradip couldn't have three dupliactes.Then Police talked with him and finally after some time that man said that his head was paining.Then it was Pradip again who was claiming that he was innocent.He was saying that Madhavi was doing it.He started blaming everyone.Finally Pradip was told every thing.But he denied all.Then Police talked to Madhavi.Police"I don't find any motives in all this.If he wanted to go against his mother was there any problem.""Our house is not our own.But we can buy or rent one house easily.He never mentioned any problem regarding his mother until now.""Then I think it's mental.We will keep him to jail because he went inside school.Then we will take him in hospital when court suggest."Madhavi nodded and went away.After that her mother-in-law visited her and started abusing.Finally after some time she went away.But Psychiatrist called Madhavi with their daughter next day.Psychiatrist told her"Your husband is suffering from multiple personality disorder.Actually Pradip was soft by nature but his mother always forced him to act harshly inside life which lead to many problems in life.Slowly his mind started conflicting on one moment he wanted to be like Roland towards his daughter who used to sing and dance.Roland was a friend who taught him how to live life without stress so he wanted to spend time with him.But his mother didn't let him.When they stopped Rina's chocolate and abused her.He remembered Roland and began to act like him.Then he wanted to act with you lovingly which was against his mother's wishes so he created different personality Piyush who loved you more than anything.""But now what will happen to him?""Don't worry he will be fine but it will take some time.""But how can I pay everything until them specially those fees.""How can I say this?You have to manage?"Then Psychiatrist just started reading papers.Madhavi knew now that poverty would never leave her.She had to bear all her expenses.Suddenly she began to count all money.She managed to save and started making budget.She wanted her husband to be cured and her family to be happy again.She didn't care for other things.
                                                          The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...