Thursday, December 26, 2013

Poem 1237. Pure mind

                                                        Pure mind
Why inside my life on each and every day I just feel one thing that other person's heart
Will think in just one simple way that is about our thoughts on each and every day and
Then they will find logic and truth then they will stood with us again that was thought
Which I use have as child if only I can keep that dream alive today but once our eyes
Open we can't dream same thing again only lucky one can have same dream again and
Again but then when I think about it I feel just one way why did I need to see some dream
Instead of seeing truth on bright day I just love to keep my dream because instead of doing
It in right way we just want one thing from thought and mind we want to show us that
Dreams which are important for our thought and life those dream which shows us
Some thing perfect and bright inside our life we can always give sunshine inside our life
After all those dream which we will see inside those light are something so interesting
Is also those that other side of our life we just feel one thing from our mind we need
To understand that those dreams are something so important for my life that I just need
To know that just truth can't change views of man kind because no one is really after
Truth and no one cares about what happen in other person's life they just want their
Justice and their revenge which make them happy inside life I just never understand that
What kind of thinking is there inside their mind when they don't even suffer much still
They just keep on screaming for justice from time to time inside their life as days went
Ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that they are not true victim
They just some people who decided that they want some thing inside life and many times
I feel it is thirst of power and benefit which make person scream so loudly inside life
As days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from inside our mind that
When we did same thing they told us we have adjust inside life and now same people
Just started screaming because things are not happening as they like inside life as days
Went ahead from every moment and from every thought in mind I just feel one thing that
How selfish people can be inside life they just think about their own motives in life and
How interesting it seems when they show us that they are on our side how good they are
At one skill that is right but I feel so sad when I have just two choice one was to stood
With someone who say that don't agree with me and other who is lying so on that moment
I feel that whole world is against me that time I just feel that I must not say something
But I just can't take it inside life so as time passes from days and nights I feel that how can
I just watch it and keep quiet because as days went ahead from time to time we just feel
One thing from our mind we feel that those pains which are part of our life are nothing
But just one part of our life hearing those wrong words is not easy inside life how can
Someone just ignore wrong words inside life because on each and every word then
There will be question inside life we just feel one thing that those dreams which I had
Are broken inside life but then still when I keep telling truth I understood one thing after
Some time my that childhood dream was never broken it is still stood inside our life
Because after some days I found some people who stood with on that point and when
It comes question of truth number never matter because god will turn it slowly into
Infinity as days went ahead slowly we see that problems are with us on each and every
Thought and point we just feel that one thought of our life is not that truth that our dream
Is broken in pieces inside our life as days went ahead slowly from point to point we just
Feel one thing from our thought inside life that there are still people who like truth and logic
There are still people are stood by our side those thoughts of childhood are not fantasy
Still there are people who stood by our side when I see those people I just feel one thing
From my mind that truth never really care for winning truth will want to remain alive in life
So it will come and enter into any one's heart who will keep in open and wide even if
It is in just one heart for truth it is enough to remain alive so we must understand one thing
Inside our life that truth never count the numbers truth count just heart which have pure mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...