Monday, December 23, 2013

Poem 1230. Lesson of life

                                                      Lesson of life
Some people just love complaining that is hobby of their life I just feel that when we spend
Our days wasting on them they are perfectly wasted inside life because those people never
Understand still I spend all of my time so inside my life on every spot I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and from my mind as days went ahead slowly I feel that I can win in life
But if only I don't waste my time inside life on telling these people that they are not right
And after doing that I feel I always get depress on each and every time so I began to waste
My money on getting thing as I wish inside life because after depression I want happiness
To become one part of my life and I want that happiness to stay with me on each and every
Time because that happiness will tell me how can I survive in my life so with hope to get
That happiness I decided to spend my money on things which will give me happiness in life
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that those
Moment of happiness are something so interesting inside my life that depression become that
Part which can be destroyed only when I spend some money on achieving happiness in life
So at first I wasted my time then I wasted my money instead of using them on proper way
Inside my life so I just feel one thing why did I have to say things to them inside my life but
Then I understood one thing I get from this inside life that I learn on every day I need to
Understand those thoughts which are important for my future and my life as days went ahead
On every time I feel that those wasted hours are not wasted inside life because banging our head
On that wall is stupid but sometimes we have learn ever that thing inside our future and
Inside our life as days passes from each and every side I just feel one thing from my mind
That some people who complain in my life I teach me just one thing inside life that we can't
Avoid those people who are  part of our life so on every moment inside our life I just feel
One thought from our mind I feel that those people who have control over our mind are some
Person who are doing thing which are wrong inside life so we are complaining on every point
I just feel that those complaint which we make inside life are nothing useful for our life so
From every point sometimes I feel that I am also imitating unknowingly those people inside life
So on some moment inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that when I spend hours
On explaining I just feel one thought in my mind that I must convince that person and when
I can't convince that person I feel that I understood truth of life so hard it may seem but
Explaining don't seem that easy inside life it will just remain as it was before and it will remain
In same way for our life because as our days went ahead from time to time we just feel
One thought from our mind we feel that we can achieve things just as we prefer and as
We like inside life so on every day we feel that our thought will tell us what is so perfect
For our future and our life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
When we talk to those people that we can't convince every thing on each and every time
So maybe our hours will waste and maybe our money will waste sometimes but still
That lesson we learn is so important for our life just being truth don't mean that we can
Act as we wish inside our life and it don't mean we can convince people from time to time
These people teach us one lesson that we can't win inside our life only because we are truth
Or because we have logic inside our mind as days went ahead from each and every side
I just feel one thought from my mind that when our days went ahead from time to time
We just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we are not getting things perfect and
Right inside our mind because as life went ahead we feel just one thought from our mind
We feel that we are on totally wrong side we feel that our thinking will not help us on any point
We feel from each and every moment inside our life that our life will turn in totally wrong way
If we don't get our things right then after some days we will understand training which
We get by trying to convince these people inside our life so from time to time inside our life
We just understand that convincing is not easy task for life but just remember one thing that
If while convincing this people you can keep control on these people then you can keep
Control on your mind not for just few days but for entire life because patience will be increased
While talking to these people from time to time inside our future and inside our life on every
Thought and on every point inside our life which most precious gift for our thought and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...