Thursday, December 19, 2013

Poem 1224. For success in life

                                                  For success in life
I started it all from one point of life and then when I reach to other end I just feel that
I am going where I want to reach in life this happen to every one inside our life but then
We must ask ourselves one question aren't you happy with what we got inside life but
Sadly some people don't feel the way I feel inside my life I feel that even if it is not like
I dream but still it was a perfect type for life from each and every point because as days
Went ahead I feel I am happy with what I got inside life and I just feel one thing that
We need to grow this feeling from inside I know some will say that they have more
Problems than pleasures inside life but whatever we got we need to be thankful about it
Inside our life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our mind
We feel that our dreams are something so nice for our life they will just come to us from
Those nights which are part of our life as nights went ahead on every point we just feel
One thing from our mind we feel that we can keep that dream in tact inside our life
Because that dream will cause some harm inside our future and our life after all some
Dream can be fulfilled and some dream can't be fulfilled inside life so you have just one thing
In your hand do you forget that dream or keep it and let it eat your heart inside  life
I know some people will say their sorrows are far more than my guess inside their life
But do you really think crying can help you inside life I know that your dreams are something
Which are part of our future from every angle inside our life we just have one thought
From our mind we feel that our luck will change and we waited it to changes for so long time
And when that didn't happen we just put our frustration on every thing in life but if you ask
Yourselves then you will feel in life that you can't rise as you wish until you manage to live
Happily inside life as days went ahead from time to time people began to feel that those dreams
Which they saw can be their life so they run after them and forget what they got from their life
I just don't feel that is so wise but then some people says that is only way to get things
We like without obsession we can't get things in life we need obsession but it should be kept
Inside our heart and operated only by controlled mind this is how it all work inside our life
We never understand what want inside life our dreams are something so important for our future
And for our life as days went ahead and passes time we just feel one thing from our mind
We feel that our obsession win our heart instead of our controlled brain inside our life so on
Each and every moment we just feel one thing that our dream doesn't have things inside life
If we want that thing but if we don't got it then what is use of that thinking inside life but
Then there is another concept inside life that if you try you can get every thing in life so I just
Don't understand how did I suppose to live my life should I feel happy with what I got or
Should I try for impossible on each and every time but most funny thing is that while deciding it
I always found one thing inside life that I can't decide in future things which are important
For me inside life sometimes people just start interfering in each and every thing inside life
And they will began to think that on every day we shall win inside our life only if we choose
Ways they told us in life so we have ways which destiny shows us then we have our own dreams
And then other things inside our life and then these people started pushing their thoughts inside
Our thinking and inside our life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
From our mind we feel that we can have guesses which are part of our future and our life
We feel that those dreams which we have are not that strong part for our life because as
Days pass we feel just one thing inside our life that instead of fighting for our dreams sometimes
We start fighting for others dreams inside life so never do it inside your life if you want to fight
For impossible just be sure that it is from our mind life will show your failures because they are
Part of your destiny and part of your life those failures are never shown because you are
Choosing roads instead of obeying advice inside life just go as you wish inside life because
Then when you fail you will have satisfaction of at least going the way which they wanted inside life
So never let your heart get down when you tried as your heart ask you on every point just
Be happy with what you got and take all resources and out of them try to make your dream
Come true as you wish inside life never let someone else ride your horse of mind for success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...