Friday, December 27, 2013

Poem 1238. That Issue

                                                     That Issue
Once again some one brought that issue once again I started going in wrong way I just
Have one question in my mind why did this happen to me again and again because inside
This life on each and every day I just feel one thing from mind that I am returning to that
Issue again and again it is as if dog is trying to find it's own tail I just don't like to turn
Around like this in my life again and again but still that thing happen inside our life on each
And every day because I just feel that instead of controlling my mind I just get carried away
When that person began to stretch that issue I began to think about it once again and in life
On every moment I just feel that I stood on totally wrong place because those issues
Which we deal are sometimes should remain limited and we should must consider them
As important issue on each and every day as days went ahead in life we feel just a same way
That those issues in which we want to keep behind kept coming ahead and ahead so in
Our life on every point I just feel may be that other person is taking me behind but then
Next moment my heart ask me am I telling truth inside life those thoughts which are truly
Kept behind are really returning inside my life but on each moment inside our life we just
Feel one thing that maybe I have not tried enough inside life because as days went ahead
I feel every time I am bring back that subject on each and every point I am pointing at it
On every moment of my life I am doing it all while thinking other people are pointing it
Inside our life on every point so whenever that chapter come inside our life we just feel
That our thoughts are something from our mind we feel that those thinking which are
True part of our life are those question which keep irritating us from time to time and
When something start irritating us we just feel one thing inside life that only if we fight
Then that thing goes away from life on every moment in my life I was taught this way
About life and I use to think those thoughts are perfect for my future and for my life but
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from inside of my mind I feel
That those things which happen inside our life are not vanish automatically out of my life
So for each and every point I just use to start a fight which use to effect my thinking on
Each and every point but as we went ahead from time to time inside our life we just feel
One thing inside our mind that our fight will bring us justice on every time so when other
Person bring that question once again I feel that I get encourage for those thoughts again
Because those thoughts are something inside my heart those feelings are something never
Went out of our thought we just feel one thing on each and every day that we want to see
Sunrise again and again but sometimes those fights will bring problems for us on each
And every day and we can't get those things which we feel we want and fully needed
So inside our world on every day we just feel one thing on that day we feel that our mind
Will solve that problem but when I grow up many people told me again and again that
Don't stretch that matter inside your life on any day because some people will just understand
Those thought which start argument they just love insulting people and there is no logic
In those fights on any day I just feel one thing on each and every moment that those thoughts
Which are part of our life should just once said then we need to go out of those things
On each and every day because as we began to walk we just feel one thing that day that
We are giving too much attention to wrong issues and our mouth will maybe open again
Because inside our life on each and every day we just feel one thing from mind again and
Again that why did in our life want to increase those fights on every day because instead
Of answering our questions they are putting lot of questions before us again and again
Maybe we should just forget that subject inside our life many times people will bring something
Before us again and again so inside our life on each and every moment we just feel one thing
That we are not getting answer but they are just throwing those question and they are
Wasting our time again and again so inside our life on every day we just feel one thing
From our mind on every way that maybe stretching some fights is just waste of our time
In every way because if they don't have answer how can they give them so instead of fighting
Maybe I should just sometimes learn to ignore them after all when some one knows something
Still want to speak against it on each and every day we just feel one thing that ignoring it
Best way but still when they comes in life I answer them but after that I must say that I am
So lucky that god have given me those friends who stop me again and again from arguing with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...