Sunday, December 15, 2013

Poem 1217. Old age

                                                           Old age
Flowers on trees look so perfect inside life that when I look at them I feel my day is still
New and fresh from every side we may wish from our heart and from our mind but there
Is just one thing inside my mind that these flowers bring freshness inside my future and
My life when I look at them I can forget my sorrows on each and every point inside life
After all those trees have flowers which look so nice and perfect inside life those flowers
Are something so fresh and nice because those flowers have that softness which look so
Perfect in our eyes because those flowers look so perfect and nice when I look at them
I feel how perfect is my future as well as is my life so when I look at those flowers which
Have nice colour inside our life after all those colours which look so perfect and so fine
They don't look so perfect inside our life so those flowers look so perfect inside our life
Which have nice shapes inside our life because those shapes look so nice in our life
They have so perfect and prettiness inside life those flowers which seems like angel
On every point because I feel that those flowers will show me nice sunshine inside my life
Because those flowers told me how did we suppose to live our life look at those flowers
Which just blossom for some days of their life but they never get tense about their destruction
After some time we human being never understand this in life even after living lot of years
Sometimes we can't blossom properly because we are so scared about our future in our
Thoughts and in our mind our future always take us on some wrong way inside our life
And we just keep looking about that destruction and can't manage to spend happily our days
As well as nights of our life we just never understand those thoughts which look so perfect
For our life because flower have that colour and shape which goes just in some day and
Some times but still when they are beautiful we never feel any sorrows in them about that
Future which will follow their life but human being always keep screaming about uncertainties
Which that human being have inside mind as days went ahead slowly in few minutes and
Few times our wish for happiness will take us in such heaven that we feel we are not on
Right side inside our life after all happiness is just one part of our life which will look so
Perfect for future and our life we just concentrate on flowers from time to time inside life
Those flowers which shine will not look that perfect inside our future and inside our life
So when we look out of our window we saw those flower which such nice feeling inside
Our thoughts and inside our mind we just feel one thing from our thinking and from our mind
Those flower live than us such a better life they never look sad on many moment or many time
Then grow just as they wish from time to time inside their life I just feel one thing from mind
I feel that those thoughts which we have inside life are so perfect and nice for our mind
Because when we live our life on each and every time we just feel one thing from our mind
We feel that we want to fully live our life but still every day we keep counting years which
Went ahead in our life we feel as if we can't happily enjoy our days and our life when
Our days of blossom went out of our life many say this and it is planted inside our mind
That after some age we can't live happily our life so some want to remain young and
Some want to be child but sadly no one want phase of old age inside their life just because
Like those flowers we never accept one thing from our mind that we will not look that
Perfect in our future as well as inside our life on every moment we just feel one thing
From our mind that we want to have some thing which will be perfect for our life and
We just never accept that old age is some thing perfect after some time and when we try
To do some people scare us by telling scary things about that life and instead of trusting
Them we feel sad on many points inside our future and inside our life because on each
And every point inside our life we feel that we want just perfect young age or nice childhood
Inside our life because every one told us old age is not that nice but I have just one question
Inside my mind why did people have to scare us this way on every day of our life when
We all know that one day we are going to old after some times after all there are many people
Who seem to grow old still manage to live happily inside their life and never get hurt by
Those list of sorrows which was presented before us on many times so inside our life
On each time I like to look at flower who blossom and then get destroyed every time
But never feel sorrow and I just wish one thing from my mind that I learn that skill from
Then inside my life before I get scared by all those suggestions which human gave me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...