Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Poem 1233. Pretending

                                                   Pretending
Whenever I walk inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind how interesting
Was my past and my that life but as I went ahead from time to time I just understood
One thing my life is still same but I am not living in that way my entire life as life went
Ahead from time to time I just forgot what I want from my thought and from my life
Because when I walk on those roads I am so busy in pretending one or other thing
Inside my life I just don't want to say too much inside life because there can be risk
On each and every thing in life but still on  some point we feel that we are on totally
Wrong point inside life because as days went ahead on each and every point we just
Feel one thing inside life that we can't tell whole truth because it can cause risk inside
Our future and inside our life as we walk in life on every moment and on every point
We just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we can't win inside our life we feel
That we can always say something and then we suffer due to it for entire life so we
All just love one thing that was hide inside our mind we never want to talk what we
Have inside our thoughts and inside our mind on every moment we just think one thing
That we need to understand those people before whom we talk about our thought and
About our mind as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from mind
We feel that we must be careful in life but sometimes I feel inside my mind that I need
To understand those thoughts of our life as days went ahead from time to time I feel
That while pretending things sometimes our truth get lost because of that thinking
Inside life as we walk every day on each and every time we just feel one thing from
Our mind we feel that we are on wrong track of our life we feel that we are on totally
Different thinking inside life we just have one feeling inside our life that showing other
People that we are perfect inside our life as our life went ahead on every point we just
Feel one thing from inside we feel that we are on wrong track of our life we feel
That instead of telling our thought those thoughts which are lie become truth of our life
Because when we start living for too much days in lie slowly it turn into truth which
Hurt us on each and every point as days went ahead from time to time I just feel
One thing from my mind that instead of telling my thought I am doing every thing
Which situation force me in life and just say it was my destiny when I am not willing
To tell the truth in entire life as our life goes ahead on every point we need to understand
One thought from our mind we need to understand that we can't win so easily inside
Our future and our life we have to move as we wish from time to time so when we
Start dreaming inside our life we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we are
On wrong track for our entire life we feel that we are saying thing as we like but most
Sad thing is that after some time we even see that we are not thinking that way any more
Inside our life because our life will play such games inside our life that we are force to
Pretend things for entire life so when we choose to think in our way inside our life
It will stay with us but if we adopt other way or choose to hide then maybe that will be
A question not of some days but of our entire life because our life turn in such way
That when person is scared of something it just kept coming back in life and on every
Moment and thought inside life we just feel one thing from our mind that after some days
Those problems will vanish from our future and from our life if we really work hard
And manage to try it as days went ahead after some time I just feel one thought that is
Thinking about our mind how can we keep it shut when that problem will visit us
After some time do you really think that pretending can solve our problems for entire life
If it is possible then every one should have pretended happiness inside life and every one
Should have that happiness as part of life as days went ahead from time to time I just
Feel one thing from my mind that our thought will visit us on every point if not possible
In days then maybe in those dreams of night so how can you pretend in that dream in life
Because dream is not real it is just fantasy so you can't pretend inside that dream in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...