Sunday, December 1, 2013

Poem 1192. My fight

                                                          My fight
When even we ask some question why did we get punished about it inside my life that is
One question which I use to ask myself and my mom many times when I was child because
Inside my views and inside my thoughts on each and every time I just feel one thing that
Why did sometime our question seems like some sort of crime because those question which
We ask are so logical and truth of our future and our life when we go ahead inside our life
We just never feel that question can be something big and totally big crime inside our life
I just feel one thing at that time maybe I ask it wrong way because when I was kid I use
To scream on someone without feeling it is a crime so on every moment I use to try it
That my voice will not rise but still people use to scream on me as if I have done some
Big crime when I ask some questions inside life but now I am enough grown up to understand
Those things inside life now I understood that sometimes it seem as if some questions are
Totally wrong not because they are asked you by wrong intention or wrong heart but
Because they are something which pointed wrong thing which will increase some problems
For some people and their heart so confusing are their problems that they feel that
We must not ask them at all but inside our life we just never understand any problems
Inside heart because our problem will just move from one part to another part and
I just wish one thing from my heart that our views will be never nice and same but still
On every point I just feel that our life never become something perfect but some questions
Have some answer which manage to hurt people again and again but still when I ask
Question people do blame those people which have wrong answer for them but they blame
People who show bravery to ask them after all those problems are those part of our life
On which every moment I feel one thing inside life that those problems which we like
Are something not that great those people but for them important is that those problem
Should never come out and remain hidden for entire life so from each and every day
And each and every time I just feel one thing inside life that our problems will not change
But they will remain so perfect inside life they just want that we should not dare to point
Them inside our future and our life so on each and every point we just feel one thing
That is our question are something totally right but instead of giving them importance
People just run after wrong things inside life so on each point I just feel one thing in life
That is our question which are important for us on each and every point inside our life
Those problems which arise in our life are not that important for people inside life but
They are important for other person who are not ready to talk about them sometime
So on those moment I have just one question inside my heart and inside my mind that is
Did I made mistake by bringing out that question or I did right because inside our life
On every time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we need to ask question
But still we are so scared to ask them because other people seem to keep quiet so that
Question seem for us something not so nice for our future and life because our mind
Just tell us that we are not right inside our life because on many times we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and from our mind that we are taking some risk so we just try to shut
Our mouth and our mind but our heart never let us keep quiet sometimes it is person's
Nature which normally decide what did that person is going to do with life because
Some people just keep screaming for every justice and on each and every time while
Other people just keep quiet which is not good for future and not right for our life so
On each and every point I just think one thing from my mind that I need to speak if
I have to speak because that is my nature and that is my life while some people just never able
To raise their voice they just keep watching every thing in life I feel that when I see injustice
I feel need to fight but sometimes when resources lack I just stay away from fight but
When resources come back to me I just like to remember each and every argument
And each and every fight which manage to hurt us on every moment of our future and life
So in  my life I find it so hard not to ask those questions inside life but since I don't
Want argument now a days I just quit after asking question and not wait for answers in life
Because I am sure they are nothing but just insults so it seems a lot better to stay away
From inside life so that on many times I just don't need to face any sort of fight inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...