Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Poem 1234. Fair chance

                                                        Fair chance
One day I saw a girl who have such sweet smile but when she start talking any one can tell
That she didn't have that upbringing which will tell her how to speak with other people inside
Our life so then I feel that suddenly inside my mind I feel insulted by her talk and I want to
Avoid her in life but next thing I feel from heart that is it right inside life to have treat someone
In this way because their upbringing is not that nice but that truth of our thoughts that we hate
When we see much thing in life but I feel that is fault of my upbringing that I can't accept
Someone lower than me inside life people just keep saying that parents teach their children
Everything in life but I feel that many times surrounding have impact on life but I just never
Understand if we want them to talk like us why don't we give them chance like us because
Many times when some one gave them same thing like us inside life I heard people saying
This word many times what is use of them for poor people inside life but I just have one
Thought inside my mind that was how can you know they are useless when you don't
Understand their uses properly inside life when comes question of treating equal suddenly
Inequality  began to rise we can clearly see in our life how wrong something are inside
Our future and inside our life so as days went ahead from time to time we just feel
One thing from our mind we feel that we can't change people's thinking inside life some times
I feel that they are scared that one day those poor people will come and capture their things
In life only if they understand that no one can take your place if you are doing every thing
Properly inside life so on every point inside our life I just feel one thing that no one can harm us
Unless we do wrong thing in life but still on every moment inside our life we just feel one thing
From our thought that is our want of getting things inside life on every day we feel that we stood
On totally wrong point and our life never tell us that we are doing wrong or right but it will
Just punish us sometimes but even after that we hardly seem to understand those voices
Of truth and of our mind equal means someone who can sit and talk with us inside our life
And that means taking those people ahead with us not going backward with them inside their life
Some people says only person who is once poor can understand poverty in life when some one
Says it I just want to laugh on them but I still tried to avoid because how can you claim that
When many people don't remember what they say at morning on next day of life so how can
A person who become rich can understand poverty in life if that person really understand then
Richness never touch that person inside life because that person will spend entire money on
Just helping poor inside life such people never come ahead and claim that they were once poor
And understand their mind because poor are not some object which can be repaired by same
Person every time they also have their own thoughts and their thinking inside life just because
You are once poor you can't understand their mind each person have feeling and each one have
Their mind in our life we need to understand that just because they are poor don't mean that
Their feelings are something which can't be grasp by our mind some says they just want to
Food and shelter inside life other things are not that much important in their life but I don't agree
With them inside my mind I feel that poor want every thing which we have inside their life
If some one gives them the thing which I have inside life they can't use or at least they have
Enough brain to sale it in life poor want to go ahead and deserve full respect inside life but
It seems so sad when people just treat them like some object of use and then use them when
They want and throw them away as they like inside life on each and every point inside life
I feel so sad but I can't change things in life I know that even you can't change them because
It is not in our hand but we can always do something which we can inside our life that when
Some poor spoke with you in different way try to understand that this is their style of life
Don't get upset by that style on each and every point of life just never let your heart think
That they insulting you in life they have just learn to talk that way and that is their life style
So then if you don't get hurt by that and try to talk with them for some time then slowly
You will understand that poor person really need not just fool and shelter inside life they also
Deserve like you inside their life a fair chance after all in life they can do all what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...