Sunday, December 8, 2013

Poem 1204. Greed of life

                                                       Greed of life
How beautiful are those flowers which look so pretty and nice when I look at them I just
Feel one thing inside life that  nature is beautiful as so nice is my thought inside life I just
Feel one thing from my mind how can we feel sad inside our life on those moment if our nature
Is that beautiful why can't be beautiful our life to all this I just can't ever find answer inside life
Because every seems lack that passion which is enter in our mind from time to time in life
We just feel one thing that our mind never understand those thoughts which are truly part
Of our future and our life I just heard people saying many things in life they say it on some
Moment that greed it cause of problem inside life but they never refer themselves in that
Portion and inside their life from time to time they just think one way about it all in life so
On every point inside our life I just feel that greed is something so pleasant for our thoughts
And for our mind but when we talk about greed we mostly prefer to point our fingers on
Other people in life I know may be they are more greedy in your eyes but who is most greedy
Is one question don't you think we should keep for god to decide then some people say
It's craziness for power which lead us in those problems inside life but that want of power
Seem like something so perfect on every moment inside life I just think one thing inside life
That power greed is something so horrible that normal greed seems simple before it in life
I know I can't judge it by myself but I feel those thoughts are something so perfect in our life
But still on every point I feel that my life is not that easy as it use to be when I am just small
Child not that freedom which I get as grown up don't make happy so I don't want to once again
Become child but still when I use to say something in my life as child I use to just say it but
It never have any bad effect on our life because people use to think one thing that I am just
Child so inside life I can make small mistake on that time when I began to grow up I understood
One thing about life we have to answer one person or another in life even if we are perfect
And right inside our life on every moment in our life we just feel one thing from our thoughts
And from our mind I just never want to forget those thoughts inside life I just want that picture
To look so perfect and nice that I just don't want people to think that I am right or wrong
Inside life I just want to see those flowers which are so perfect for my thoughts and for
My side inside life on every picture in life I just feel one thing from thoughts and from mind
Those picture which look perfect are something so nice for life but when it comes to truth
That nature will not look as beautiful and nice that we began to feel those pictures are something
Which are so perfect then nature must be that beautiful on once upon a time but then that greed
Of every thing enter inside our mind and slowly it followed by other thoughts about life
Because on every moment inside life I just feel one thing from mind I feel those picture can
Become alive and inside our life those picture will show us true beauty of life after all those
People who are true friends of life I just feel one thing from mind so from point to point
Inside life I just feel something inside life those thoughts which are important for my mind
I feel that our greed is killing us from inside but no one want to take blame inside life so
Each person love to point out at other person inside life on every moment I thought that
Those things are something so unique on every time inside our future and life so after some time
Inside life I just feel one thing on every picture that it is perfect and so nice inside our life
Those picture which we see from time to time I just have one feeling they are not part of
Our life because we never understand our mistakes and our faults and we just prefer one thing
That we want those pictures to become something we never like in life we feel just one thing
We are on totally wrong side of our life every moment when we wake up our sun will not
Shine as brightly as we like our future will not become something so perfect and nice inside
Our life we just feel one thing that greed of other person will cause so many problems
Inside life we never understand our greed is also become point inside our future and life
We just always feel from time to time that greed is one thing that will eat away our future
And our mind only if we can understand those thoughts which look so perfect inside life
We will just feel one thing inside life that is our want of having things just as we want inside life
We just feel one thing in our life those wrong thoughts are something not perfect for our life
Most important sort of greed which stop us from going right things in greed of our survival and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...