Monday, December 9, 2013

Poem 1206. So small life

                                                     So small life
Many things are appending inside this life I just feel that days are so small only god
Increase them inside life when we began to do some work it felt as work is not done
Properly inside life so from time to time we just keep on searching for those things 
Which are part of our future and life we just carry one thing inside life that on
Each and every point I just understood one thing inside life I feel one thing from my mind
My days seem so small on each and every time inside life I just can't find enough of
My one favourite thing that is happiness of my life on every point I search with hope
To find but every time I feel stuck inside wrong thoughts about life I just never understand
Those thinkings which are part of our future and our life we can always go ahead on
Each and every day of our life but still even that happiness which I manage to search
Don't seem enough inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that my happiness
Is stuck under wrong thinking of my life every time crisis come I start to feel sad on
Each and every moment inside life but still on many moment we just feel one thing 
From our thoughts inside life I just have one feeling that when I look at some thought
Inside life I just feel one thing on each and every time those sorrows seem to take
Hold of my thinking and seem to capture my thoughts and my mind but then after some time
I just feel one thing from my mind that it is my mistake at least sometime that even when
Crisis are not that big I manage to get depress and let my sorrows take control of my 
Thoughts inside life those thoughts which are important are just the one which will give us
Happiness inside life I have just one feeling from my mind that is we all want to think
About our sorrows on many time I just feel I keep them inside my mind just for one purpose
In life because I feel those sorrows will not get repeated if I remember them and take care
That they are not repeated inside life but those sorrows which are inside our mind are
After all something which will be always part of our life so just by remembering them
I don't think we can keep them away from life I feel that will just enter them inside life
So sometime I spend my whole days in trying to prevent sorrows from my life but 
While doing it I never think one thing that I am bring those sorrows inside life but after
Doing it all I feel just one thing from my mind that we feel on each and every time that
We need to understand those thoughts which are part of our future should make us happy
Not sad inside life I just feel one thing from my mind I just have feeling that our life is not
That simple on any angle inside life I just have one thought which will destroy that thinking
Inside life so on each and every time in our life we just feel one thing from our mind that is
Our sorrows are something so perfect and nice for your future and for your life because
This life is so small on every point when I waste my time on getting angry or feeling depress
I just feel that I am wasting my life but then as days went ahead on every point we just
Feel one thing from our mind we feel that we are not part of our life we feel that we are not
Part of that future which we prefer I have one thought inside my life that is I want
People to understand that happiness should be stored properly inside life but then once
Again when I think this thought make smile instead of using it I have started once again
Storing things inside life so we store everything so safely in life that we just forget how
Small is our future and our life we just have one feeling that keeping it is safe for life
But after some times we notice that our life has began to run ahead on every time then
What is use of that storing to our thoughts inside life I just feel one thing from every angle
Inside life I feel that I can't win inside life on every point because as days went away
From time to time inside life I just have one feeling inside life I said on one moment in life
That those depressions which I have showed are something so perfect and nice for life
But then inside life I feel that I should not store any happiness just use it on each  and
Every moment of my future and life but as days went ahead I feel that I am sitting on totally
Wrong point inside life those feelings of happiness are nothing but just small bubbles
In life I just need not just one bubble but bath of bubbles to keep me happy inside life
So trying to store one bubble is not wise in life that bubble will vanish in few moments
Inside life so try to keep all bubbles and enjoy them every time after all how short and
Small is our life never think that you have enough happiness because more is needed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...