Thursday, December 5, 2013

Poem 1200. Sorrows of life

                                                      Sorrows of life
Those are so nice sort of memories which will bring smile inside our heart and in our thinking
So funny are those smiles which create problem for my mind and for my thinking when I still
Remember those memories I feel just one thing that I will smile on every day as human being
But then I thought if I smile on that memories people look at me in such strange way as if I have
Lost my brain and my mind easily so inside our life on every moment for me I just feel one thing
That those smiles which come on lips seems like madness to each and every person in world
And inside our thinking those lips which are so nice when they smile suddenly become proof
Of wrong thoughts and thinking because inside our life on every thinking I just feel one thing
That I can't smile like that if I want to have smile on my face when people stood around me
After all those places are something nice for world but in those thoughts and in those thinking
I just feel one thing that we need to understand that those memories bring on me but still
When I smiled someone come to me and give me that kind of smile which will have effect
On me I feel that one is calling me mad from inside of my thinking and heart then it began
To effect me inside this world we just have one type of feeling that is we all want this world
To keep those thoughts inside our thinking after all in our life we just have one smart feeling
Which tell us on every moment we are doing wrong when we are crying but when I cry before
Someone that person don't think I am mad on that point as human being after all when some one
Cry people gathered around you on every moment and every thinking so on each part that
We have some wrong side of thinking but inside our world and those people who are crying
Seem to be so important to our thinking that slowly unconsciously we began to feel that
Our world will change by those sorrows and those thinking inside our world on every moment
We just feel one thought which bring tears inside our eyes and it will began to understand
And we feel that we must need to express everything with just crying when our smile does
Those wonders I just feel one thing from our heart and thinking we all suppose to think in world
That we want people to have that type of thinking after all if our smile don't win this world
Then why did we need to use tears as source of life I just feel one thing from mind that
Our world don't understand our smile I just feel one thing inside life that from each and every
Thought and each and every point our sorrows seem to win inside life they seem to tell us
We need to understand all those thoughts which are part of our future and our life so on
Each and every point inside life we just concentrate on winning inside life so if people consider
Smile as madness inside life I just feel one want from my mind I want to consider that people
Will understand me and don't call me mad inside my future and my life so from every point
I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that those thoughts which are part of my life are
Something so important for our mind that we started to get just success we began to make
Sorrows our thoughts which will part of our life so from time to time inside our life I just feel
One thing from mind that we feel that our sorrows have more value than happiness inside life
On each and every point inside our life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and mind
Even on every moment we start to hide our precious smile and instead of using it we began
To use more sorrows in life but just ask your mind is it really right that just with hope of
Getting success you forgot your happiness and your smile inside life after all that smile was
One important jewel for your heart it will always stay inside your life and inside your heart
So on each and every point we just feel one thing from our mind that our success is important
But question is that did it bring happiness inside life we want success for happiness but
If that success don't bring it inside life I just feel on every moment our need to win in life
Have taken us wrong way and we forget our motive behind success and just go behind that
Race of success inside life it all bring you happiness which will be part of life and it will
Just take us ahead on each and every time after all inside our life we need to understand
That on every moment we truly need happiness which can be brought by smile but instead
Of understanding this we just run after those sorrows which will bring success but not at all
Any happiness inside our future and inside our life so from one point we start and it will
Reach us to totally different point so inside our life on every point we need to understand
Those thoughts which will take us to wrong way inside our future will never bring success
Which can able to bring happiness inside our future as well as inside our life on each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...