Thursday, December 5, 2013

Poem 1201. My own mind

                                                       My own mind
I just never understand what are you doing in your life this is one sentence we all use in life
There are such common sentence which are again and again used by us in life and on every time
I just feel one thing from my mind that I can never understand what people do inside their life
Each person have their own thinking I know it from my heart on each and every time but still
I feel one thing from heart that I need inside my life every time someone express their mind
I just hate to understand those thoughts of my mind on each day I went up with that nice thought
Which tell me that I will accept all those people who have different ways in life I know that
I have promise to adjust with every person still inside life on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind that I need to understand those people and their thoughts about life because
When days went ahead inside life I feel just one thing from each and every point I feel that I can't
Understand those people who are stood against me inside life but then as days went ahead
With time I found that I can adjust with people who have same thinking in life but then problem
Arises when on every moment of life I just feel one thing from thoughts and mind we need to
Feel those thinking which are belong to people who are on our side and I feel from my heart
That those people who are on my side belong to one thinking that I need to understand in life
So after some points inside our life I just feel one thought from my mind even those people
Who have same thoughts in life seem to have totally different ways to handle things inside life
I just never understand what are their stands inside life I just never feel that I can win if I get
That thing properly inside life on every point in our life we just need to see those sunset and
Those sunrise on every time I just feel sometimes I don't even like those ways which these
People keep inside future and inside life I just feel one thought from inside of my mind that
I need to win one day when I can get things as we like inside life those moment which we feel
Show us success in life are no longer part of our that future which seems to have bad side
Inside life on each and every point I just feel one thing from my heart that is those ways are
So unique that they just scare me in my life and sometimes I feel they embarrass me in life
So I say it with proud that we must give freedom to others inside life but when it comes on
Living with different person suddenly our dream shattered without much trouble and noise
So on those points when we live our life I always use to feel it is so wrong to understand those
Thoughts which capture their mind I know I must give freedom but our freedom don't see
So perfect and so nice when our life become a struggle in which we can't understand other
Person who are part of our life every day we walk just as we like and on each and every day
We feel those thoughts which will effect our mind but when other person use different way
For same person inside life we began to feel that we are on wrong track inside our life
After all those about freedom are not limited to wanting it for us inside our life and we don't
Need to keep those thoughts inside our mind I just feel one thing from every side inside life
That I just need to understand those thoughts which may harm our future and never let us
Live as we like after all inside our thought and inside life on every moment we tell world
That we need to give others freedom inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and
From my mind so that freedom which will affect our thoughts and our mind on each and
Every day we just feel one thing from our thinking about our future and our mind we just
Feel one thing on each and every time we need to understand those thoughts which are
Part of our future and our life on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I need
To understand other people's thought but it seems like impossible inside our future and
Inside our mind I just feel one thing from our mind these thoughts are something which are
Not at all right inside life after all those thoughts which are part of our life never seem as
We thought inside our future and inside our life we feel that way is wrong inside our life
When I say I must accept that thought inside life so from time to time I just feel one thing
From my mind that is my thoughts are something so perfect and nice but when I try to
Put them in practical I can never get them that perfect so I needed to advice of my own peaceful mind
After all some one told me lord is sitting inside just in my mind to give a good and proper advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...