Sunday, December 29, 2013

Poem 1242. Best weapon in life

                                              Best weapon in life
From one moment I feel one thing inside life that when something happen on some
Thought and on some point I just feel one thing inside my life that I was never going
To touch anything from mind as things went wrong inside my life I feel that maybe
I should just get upset on some point inside my life I feel that maybe from point to
Point I just have one thought inside my mind those things which happen on each and
Every point are something not that right for our life as days went ahead from every
Thinking and every point I feel why did I have to fight on every occasion inside life
But when I look around I saw just fights some are small one and some are bigger fight
But I just feel one thing from my mind that when fight began it don't matter inside
My life if our fight is bigger or just small fight because on each and every fight we have
To decide inside our life that those fight which we have started inside our life those
Thoughts are something so strange for our mind those thinking is something so nice
For our life but then suddenly when fight enter in our life we feel that we are victims
But do you really think we are victims inside our life because if you think clearly about
Your life there are so less number of people who are that innocent in life that they can
Say they don't deserve fight but even such people don't object their fight because such
People are wise enough inside life to know that we must understand those things which
Are called fight inside our life when fights start on any moment I think we need to be
Prepared not get upset by that fight and just running to other person shows that you have
Never know rules of fight because biggest rule of fight is that bravery needed inside life
On every moment we just feel that we are on totally wrong side inside our future and
Inside our fight when life turn in wrong way we just feel one thought inside our life
We feel that we need to understand those fights which are so perfect in our future
And in our life as days went ahead from time to time we need to understand those
Important fights because whenever we walk inside our life we need those fights
Which are important in life after all inside on each and every fight we just feel one thing
Inside life we feel that our fights are something totally wrong in our life after all those
Fights are always wrong inside my life because when I start them I feel injustice
Somewhere in life I feel that those fights are part of their life as days went ahead from
Time to time I feel just one thing from mind that those fights are something not
Just fight when injustice start only then we began to fight I just wish sometimes that
Some people should stay away from my life and when injustice start we need to
Understand for our future that kind of fight on every time as days went ahead on
Many times I feel that I can't avoid those fights because I am not going to that people
But they are coming to me on many times I just have one thought from my mind
That I can avoid some one only if I am trying to enter in that person's life but when
People start coming to us how can we manage to avoid them in life so when such things
Happen we feel our need to fight and on many points we feel that we can't just avoid
So on those occasion I try to talk sweetly with them in life but I just hate to see those
People who prefer injustice on each and every time I know inside life on many times
I just can't avoid those fight because when some one did something wrong I don't
Know one art how to ignore it and how to avoid because that thing give me at night
Those sleepless and dark nights I just never understand how can people do it in life
How can they just ignore injustice and still happily live in life but I know it very well
When I saw them screaming for some side I know that they want to ignore it just because
They have already decided what is wrong and what is right some people have special
Skill inside their life to win in life on every way as we prefer and we like as days went ahead
We feel just one thing from our mind that we need to understand those thoughts which will
Take us ahead in life but some people just make decision even before knowing what is
True and false inside life and such people never change their views inside their life
Because for them once decision is made there are no turning back inside their future and
Inside their life because their life never depend on truth it depend on just one thought
That is what is their opinion and what is their thought about life truth don't matter much
To them inside their life and screaming is their best weapon for their future on each time
While my truth is always my best weapon for me in life because I am not fighter
But still my life told me that I just can't keep quiet if other can't at least I need to fight for my right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...