Friday, December 27, 2013

Poem 1239. To win in life

                                                   To win in life
I start from one pole and then run towards the other pole just world advise me that
It will be best for my world I start some work on every moment inside world and then
When someone advise I get confuse in my world how many times and how many of
My mentor told me one thing in the world that I should run according to people's advice
Inside my future and inside my world but still when people tell me something just start
To run not because I am force but sometimes I got convince by those terms when
Every one tell same thing we feel so convinced that we can never understand are we
Wrong in our thinking but many times in world truth don't shine bright on earth but
That don't mean truth is not that much worth truth have it's power but it just don't
Shine on each and every moment on this earth as days went ahead from time to time
We just feel one thought from our mind we feel that when we get those advise our
Truth is nothing but just part of our life which never shine in our life on any point
We just feel one thing from our mind we feel that our thoughts are something not that
Promising inside our life so from thought inside our life we need to understand those
Advice inside our life as days went ahead from time to time we feel that we are on
Totally different pole inside our life but when we all start to move inside our life but
Then as days went ahead I just one thing in my mind why did I was listening to those
Advice when I know very well one truth of our life because as days passes we feel
Same thing in life that those poles on which we live are not that perfect for our future
And for our life when I start from one pole I was so sure that I was on right side but
Just when I see the truth I began to feel that I am not getting those benefits in my life
So every suggest me I should change my side but when I was about to turn I feel just
One thing from my heart and why did at beginning I have changed my side it was neither
For my benefits nor for my profits inside my life I changed it because I saw a honest
Person cheated before me inside my life so on every moment and on every thought
Inside my life I just feel one thing from point to point that truth never remain hidden
Inside my mind I change the side not for my benefit but for truth of my thoughts
And truth of my mind as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and from our mind we feel that those truths which are part of
Our life are no more existed inside our life as days went ahead from time to time
I just feel that I feel more value of my truth than other things inside my future and
Inside my life every day when I walk I just feel one thought from my mind I feel
That when I change my side it was not easy for my life people just never accept that
Change inside life because some feel we are wrong and some feel that they are failing
By acting this way inside our life as days pass ahead from time to time I just feel
That I can't change that side inside our life because I change those things inside life
They look so perfect from every time that I just feel one thought from my mind
I feel that those people who are not telling me to go to that side are not wise enough
To tell what is wrong and what is right inside our life because as our days went ahead
From time to time in our life we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that as days
Pass goodness will vanish even from this side and slowly things will change in other way
And on other point inside our life as our life went ahead on each and every time I just
Feel one thought from my mind I feel that why should I change side in just hope of
Something nice when truth is nice enough to stop me on that particular side inside life
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from thought and from mind
It was my thought about winning inside life I feel that no side can give me guarantee of
Winning inside life because those thoughts can change us on every point inside life
After all we can win sometimes and we can loose sometimes inside our life so I just
Never understand that how can some one win on so many points inside life just because
That person took that side but then as days pass I understood that person win not just
Because of side ways that are taken by that person are against my advice so I will never
Took that wrong side inside my future and life because I can never act that way to win in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...