Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Poem 826. Two parts of heart

                                                          Two parts of heart
I just fall in love with my first dream and I feel it is last until I find next dream
How much I get involved in my first dream that I work so hard to get it perfect as
Per my wish and my thinking how hard I have cried when finally I found that it is
Nothing but just broken dream from my heart I just feel one thing that this heart which
Will look so perfect for me on every point is never good for my thoughts and thinking
Because when I see some sort of dream at first time I just feel that it is good as well as
Perfect sort of dream when I see my first dream I just feel that it is something so nice
As well as interesting for my thinking it is my first sort of dream which will touch us
On every point these first dream will have effect on every point dream that will tell us
We must start to fight so then for that dream I have fought for hours just to get that
Dream I have managed to change every section of my world on every point I feel just
One thing inside my world that my first dream is not that much nice for my world
That first dream which I set inside my world doesn't look that much good on any point
Inside my world first dream will be that one which I want to be turn into true for our
Thoughts and our world but then slowly world will move ahead on every part in world
But then I feel just one thought inside my world that suddenly that first dream will have
Shattered on every point inside our world but then first dream will have bad effect on
Our thoughts and world I feel that first dream will broken inside our thinking on every
Point inside our world these first dream will have shattered on every point from inside
Our thought and on every point inside my world I feel just one thought on every point
Inside world that first dream was shattered so then I feel that this dream will have effect
On our world but then things turn into totally wrong for our thoughts and our world
But then I feel just one thing inside my world that when I have shattered suddenly first
Dream will have negative effect on our world I feel one thing that first dream will create
Good effect on every point inside life after all that first dream will touch us on every point
Inside our world when that first dream was fully shattered on every point inside our world
I feel I cried on every moment when first dream shattered on every point in world so then
That crying will lead on every point inside our world so then I feel just one thing on every
Moment in world so then in next moment I feel so much shock in my world so I feel just
One thing that second dream that is touching every part of my world so then next day
I just run after second dream in this world I just never understand which part of me is
Really true in this world that one which cried last night when first dream shattered and that
One which work do hard to get that dream in world or that one which manage to get happy
With second dream in world I see from heart every one have two parts of heart in this world
We all just remain attach to one part on some point in this world while on other point it seem
As if second part have manage to become winner on other part of this world one part want
To grab past and remain there and another part want to move ahead and find new part of
Our future and world one part never let us move ahead in world and another run so fast
That we just can't stop that part from running on any point of world we want to keep those
Both parts in our world but question is that how can we adjust with them when they are
Never clear which one will be truly better for our world when we see honest friend from past
We feel first one that cry for old dream is truthfulness in this world but when our old friends
Just vanish without looking at us we feel that searching for new things are true future for
Our life and our world on every point we feel just one thought in this world that we need to
Find those parts which truly touch our world will have impact on our thoughts and our
Thinking of this world we need to understand one thought from every angle of our world
That things are not moving ahead just as per our thinking because we are always making
Mistakes by trusting on every point those thoughts which will have effect on our mind and
Thinking in this world I am sure that I want two part both are nice for me one is just like
Old thing but another is convinced that old things are already gone and it keep telling me that
We have just one precious life and we must waste it on crying inside our world and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...