Friday, April 19, 2013

Poem 808. Pleasant task

                                                                Pleasant task
Why some question arise on surface of mind so then on every question will lead ahead
On every point why can't we able to forget information from my mind these information
Which are part of our life seem like some part of our mind I feel that those thoughts
Which are leading to problem on every angle of life there are many thing which are moving
Ahead on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those information which will have
Effect on every mind then I have one thinking from inside that some task which look
Nice and beginning of our life doesn't look that much good after some time when we move
Ahead on every point because those tasks are having effect on our mind but then I feel
Just one thing from inside that these task are moving ahead on every point I have one thing
From my mind these task which are having effect on every life I feel one thought from
Inside of mind those thinking which will have effect on every point when mind will have
Different effect on every those points are creating effect on every angle inside life so
Then when I feel one thought from inside that when some question seem good at beginning
On every point so then I have just one thinking from inside that when task which once
Use to be pleasant seem good for our life when we will walk ahead on every moment then
We feel one thought from inside that how did we like that task or that thinking at beginning
Inside life but that is truth on every moment and on every point we just need to do our
Task on every day as we like in life but those tasks which we do on each moment may
Seem wrong when time will move ahead in life I feel that we all don't know at beginning
Where are we going from our mind  we just never understand at beginning of our life we
Never know when life will take us ahead on every point we never know when life will stood
before us at some important point I just feel one thought on every point those different things
Which are important task of life that will take us ahead but we need to think again and again
On every point we need to move ahead with our thinking on that moment which will take us
Ahead with different concepts of life I feel just one thought from inside that those tasks that
Are precious to our mind doesn't tell us what is right and what is wrong at beginning of life
Sometimes we feel we are doing great work in life but then slowly we understood our mistake
On every point because those mistakes are not helping us on every point after all those things
Which will have impact on our mind will not that much good on every angle of my future and
My life I feel one thought from my mind that those points which I don't understand at that
Beginning of my life will be slowly understood by my mind on every point I want some thing
Which is so important inside life will be just understood by experience in life just things that
Are told me are not right on any moment or on any point of our life when I will move ahead
On every point I found new concept on every point after all those things which touch me
On every area of life I feel just one thing from inside that those concepts which are part of
Our future and creating effect on us at every point they are taking us ahead but it's up to us
Which side we decide when we are younger many things are told us in life some are so perfect
And some are wrong on every point we have to decide which one is showing light to us on
Every point of our life are those concepts which are having effect on us at every angle but
Our life teach us what is wrong from inside you just have to turn to your heart to understand
What is truth on every heart because in our heart we all know what is true part of our destiny
On every part of our heart we need to decide to where we want to land from our heart because
When we are small we just listen what is told us on every part but then when we grow up
We began to understand what is truth on every part so sometimes things are not right is just
One voice from our heart so pleasant task turn into horrible one for our heart and then we
Just understood one thing from our heart that those things are creating effect on every part
So due to that voice of justice we feel that those pleasant task are wrong on those moment
Just never remain stuck to your past and listen to your heart changing your route is never
Wrong on any part after all those things are creating effect on our heart we need to understand
Those things on every part that need of doing things right will not help that much to heart
If we just ignore our voice from heart but if you don't listen to it then one thing use on every
Part that those tasks which are pleasant never enter in your life on any moment or on any part
Because you just keep doing wrong task while calling them pleasant from our thoughts and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...