Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Poem 804. Unknowing change

                                                        Unknowing change
Once it is my dream can it turn into nightmare can life have so much change but
Then we have to understand one thing on every moment that life will not remain that
Much same sometimes dreams will look so nice on some moment but then slowly
We began to feel that dream will turn into some thing nice on every moment but
Then suddenly things turn into totally wrong way I feel one thing on every point
That changes are part of life on every moment I just feel one thing on every moment
That things are changing moment after moment we just feel one thing on every thought
And on every thinking we feel one thing at that moment those beautiful dream will
Look so nice and pure at every moment I feel just one thing from my mind and on
My every point on every day I feel that we need to see different sort of changes on
Each and every way I feel one thing that those changes are leading to different thought
On every moment we feel one thing that dream are looking so nice that we feel just
One thing that they will be best so we just never feel that dream will change into some
Thing that will be perfect as well as great on every moment I just feel one thing on
Every moment that dream will have positive things which will have impact on our life
On any moment but then when things suddenly changed on every moment I feel one
Thing on every point that we need to understand changes those changes are needing
On every point at that moment we feel one thing that those things will have reaction
On every point after all changes are leading to different types of problem after all that
Changes will have appeal to our life then I feel one thing on thinking inside life so then
I feel one thing from inside dream will have beautiful on every point but then those
Dream will have some positive thought on every point those dream will turn into something
On every point then dream will have positive thought on every moment I feel just one
Thing on every moment these negative things inside life these dream will look so complicated
On every point I feel one thing from inside that nightmares which will have different effect
On every point inside every moment I feel one thing on every moment then dream will
Have special effect then I feel one sort of thing which will have important aspect on
Every moment those effect on every moment these dream will turn into some worst
Sort of moment that dream into worst sort of nightmare after all those things will have
Special effect on every point I feel one thing on every moment from positive dream
Turn into nightmare on every moment but then I feel one thing on every moment but
Then dream will turn into worst sort of nightmare things are turning into worst on every
Moment and on every worst point that dream which will have negative on every moment
Then moment will have something which will have some effect then dream will have
Nightmare will look worst sort on every moment so then I feel that this worst sort of
Thing on every moment those dream turns into worst sort of nightmare due to wrong
Sort of dream on every moment these dream are turning into negative sort of thinking
On every moment I feel that worst type of negative things which will have nightmare
On that point dream turn into nightmare will have some negative effect on life and then
I feel one thing on every moment from dream it turn into nightmare on every moment
Those nightmare will have some bad effect then I feel one thing on every point again
And again but then nightmare will have evil effect on every moment then dream will
Have nightmare turn into totally wrong on every point then those dream will have impact
On every moment these nightmare will have bad reaction on life and we just never feel
One thing that dream will look so much effect on that dream on every moment then I have
One feeling that we just can't guess when and how life will change after all those changes
Are not working on any moment they are creating troubles for us at each moment but
Then I feel one thing that I just can't able to guess just evil things on every moment
These things will turn into some sort of nightmare without much warning on any moment
Because those we just never able to guess that when wind will change and nightmare will
Turn into that fact which we need to understand every point as well as on every moment
Again and again because dream will turn into some kind of nightmare without our guess
Because unknowing changes are part of our life on each and every moment in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...