Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Poem 803. Incomplete

                                                                  Incomplete
How incomplete we feel when poem remains half how incomplete we feel when
Story has another part but still when some one dies we never feel that just sad
Because in that death it always hurt more  just heart after all those things will
Have impact on our heart I just feel one thing from my heart that things are not
Moving ahead as per our wishes on every part we have to adjust on every point
And on every part I feel just one thing from my heart when we run after money
We just forget that facts from our heart because on that moment we just forget
Those facts that we are not going to stay on same part for entire life and on life's each
And every part we feel one thought from our heart that our life are moving ahead
On every part but we just remain engaged on gains at every part I just feel one thing
From my heart that those poem which will have effect on us will hurt us on every
Moment and on every part but half told truths will have impact on our heart I just
Feel one thought on every part that death is sure thing for our heart so when someone
Dies only remain half completed things for heart so why should we just keep running
And planning for more and more when we can get things which are needed and then
We can even enjoy them from heart on every part I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and heart I want to move ahead on every part but then I feel one thing from
My heart those things will look so incomplete on every part those things are not going
To be completed on any part I just feel one thing from my heart that those things
Which are half will remain but still they are having reaction on our heart I just wish
One thing from my thinking on every part that those things which will remain incomplete
Can be completed if we do them carefully from our thinking and our heart when we do
Something which will take us ahead on every part then those things which touch us
Will not look that much better on every part those things remain incomplete on every
Moment and on every part these things which will have impact on us at each and every
Part I feel just one thing from heart that incomplete things will hurt more to our heart so
On every moment I just feel one thing from my thoughts that those things which are not
Fully completed on any point are good and perfect for our heart after all those things
Which will touch our thoughts and heart will have reaction on every part I feel one thing
From my mind and my heart those half completed things seem to have impact on our
Thoughts and on our heart we just wish one thing from our heart that we can win on
Many parts but if we don't able to complete something how can we win in any part just
Getting money doesn't mean we will become winner of our heart we need security of
Money on many points but that money become some thing which touch our thoughts and
Our mind I feel that money is important but it should not become something that will
Just only thing inside life I just feel one thought from inside that we need to complete those
Things on every point after all things which are so incomplete are really needed inside life
We just feel one thing on every point that why did we spend our so much money and
Our so much time in just while getting that money in life when we move ahead we just
Have one thought from inside that money is important but do we really need to ignore
Those other things in life when I will move ahead I have just one thinking from inside
That I need money on every point I have one thought on every point those things which
Will lead to many points in life because they are so incomplete for our life we need to
Complete those things on every point I feel just one thought on every angle and on every
Point we feel one thought on every area of life these things which are incomplete in life
So then I feel that these incomplete things should first completed inside life on every point
We feel just one thought on every angle of life that those incomplete things should be
Completed first in life but when we move ahead we have just one thinking from inside that
We need to move ahead on every point we need our thoughts to move in life we want
World to understand what we have in mind because finally only thing that matter are our
Thoughts in life money will vanish in air after some moment and after some time so all
We need is just one thing from inside that those thoughts which will take us to that light
Which will create happiness from inside I feel one thing on every point that we just have
One hope from inside that incomplete work will have to completed when we are not there
Inside life so let complete our work before we go away in life limited money is needed but
After that just our thoughts and our work needed to be completed so complete them in time
So that at least at our old age we can relax little bit in life and look at our work with perfect smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...