Friday, April 5, 2013

Poem 779. Complaints

                                                                  Complaints
Why some people just love to do complaints inside they just never want to find any type
Of solution and think it is job of others in life when we move ahead on every point then
I feel one thing from inside that complaints are those things which are having effect on
Our thinking on every point we just feel one thought from inside that complaints are that
Thought on every thought and every combination inside life I heard lot of complaints on
Every point those complaints are having reactions on every point we all want some of
Solutions on every point I feel that complaints are something will look totally wrong on
Every point I feel that solutions are leading to different concepts in life I feel that those
Complaints which are relating to us every point so then I have one thinking from inside
But those complaints are that which are having bad effect on heart I feel one thinking
From my thought and my heart those complaints are leading to troubles for my heart on
Every part I feel one thing from my heart those complaints are something which are having
Reaction on our work on every part I feel one thing from my heart that complaints are
Something which are important for our heart those complaints are creating effect on
Progress of our work because we believe that those complaints are truth which touch
Our thoughts and our heart on every moment I feel just one thought from my heart but
We are doing every thing as best as we could but we never understand that some people
Have nature of complaining about every part it never look good to us when we complain
From our heart on every moment those complaints are having reactions on every part
Then those complaints are some thing which are leading to different effect to our heart
Are nothing but talk of people who are doing every right on every part those things that
We are doing where not that bad on every part but some people who never think that this
Finding of solution is their task will manage to find some one who will touch their heart
And those people who look so good to them will look totally wrong for our heart because
When we move ahead on every point those complaints will cut us like knife from inside
Of our heart we feel just one thing from our thinking and from our heart that will look
Totally wrong on every part I just have one thought from heart those complaints which
Are touching us are not moving ahead on every part we feel one thing from our heart
That those thinking are touching us on every part I feel that complaints are something
Which will look true for our heart are not true because those people are just criticizing
Those people who are doing some work when they are doing nothing on any part and
Some just do some part but claim they had never done mistake all mistakes are leading
To different thoughts on every moment we just feel one thing from my heart I feel one
Thing from heart those complaints are having different thoughts on which we see so
Many persons on every part but then people never understand our heart when you just
Never understand your mistake on any part we feel one thought from our heart that
Those complaints we heard are nothing but just our life's important part I feel one thought
From my heart that complaints are those things which will have impact on us at every part
Those complaints are made by us to those frustration on every part I feel one thing from my heart
That complaints are those aspects which are helping inside our heart after all those things
Which are helping us from heart complaints will wake up our weakness on every part but
I just never think one thought from my heart that complaint are something which will just
Hurt our heart because those complaints are making things worst for our thoughts and
For our heart after all complaints are going ahead with some good thoughts on every part
I just feel one thinking from my heart that complaints are cutting us on every part because
Those complaints will look bad for our heart because those complaints will harm us on
Every part I have just one feeling from my heart that complaints will hurt us on every
Thought but when those people never give  solution what is use of those complaints
For our thinking and for our heart I just feel one thing from our heart that those things
Which are leading to complaints can't be done better as they claim on any part so then
I feel one thing from our heart after all those complaints are hurting us on every part so
Then I feel one thing from heart that many times complaints will manage to hurt us on
Every complaint will look totally wrong on every part because those complaints are
Harming to every heart so we feel one thing from heart that complaint will not be solved
On every part because that complaint will look totally wrong on every point for heart
Because those person never have solution and they are asking solution for some thing which
Never solved on any part so even now that problems will not be solved on any part of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...