Thursday, April 18, 2013

Poem 806. Life's part

                                                               Life's part
Have you ever felt some thing is your part as if that thing never separate from your heart
I don't mean person I mean some sort of art which touch you on every moment and to
Create it you have to use just one thing that is just one thing on every part of that then
I feel one thing from my heart that this art will be with you on every part I have just one
Thought from our heart then I feel one thing from heart that art is like one sort of dream
With us on every part I feel one thing from my heart that art will have one appeal on
Every part I have one thing from my heart I just never understand that how can god
Make something so part of heart I feel one thing from my heart these art will have some
Reaction on every part after all that art will create effect of appeal on every part that
Art which is gift to us will come to us as if breath on every part while other just keep
Thinking for hours to create something it just touch our heart I feel one thing from my
Thinking and my art after all those art will have power to give effect on every part but
Then art will look so nice on every part but then art will seem so good for our heart
But then art will have appeal on every those feeling will have touch our thinking on every
Thought when we will start to move ahead I feel just one thought this art will have appeal on
Our thinking and heart so then I feel from one moment I will have effect on every part
These art will look so good on every part but when other people are included from world
And it's part I have one thought which will cheer up to our heart I feel that when we take
Hours to create something and other create it with just few moment from heart but then
I feel one thing from my heart so then art will touch me on every part then I feel one
Thing from our heart I want that art which touch my heart but then when art will began
To come to us easily we feel that it is important for our thoughts and our heart I just
Feel that when we achieve it with hard work it will have reaction on our heart I have just
Thought from our art I feel one thing from our heart these art will have special appeal
To heart but then I feel one thinking from heart that these things will have reaction on
Every part to our heart so I have one thinking on every part that when things will turn
In right way on every part I have just one feeling from heart that when we do something
From force on every part I feel one thing from heart these art will have some impact
To our thinking on every part so I feel one thing that when we created thing with hard
Work sometimes it takes hours to turn them into some nature art and on every part then
I feel one thing from my heart that those things which comes naturally truly appeal our
Thoughts and our art I feel one thing that thinking will not be enough on any part when
We learn some art it will hard to absorb every part but always remember one thing from
Heart that we have some sort of thinking on art but then I feel one feeling from my heart
That when we have art it will have effect on every part that art which will touch me on
Every part but when I learn that art then we need to move ahead to understand that art
When we understand that art then it will create good effect on every part because that
Art will have special effect on every part but when some one else just have easy power
That will effect on every part of that art those people are lucky on that part but when
We see something like that we should feel sad from heart after all when we went ahead
On every part feel one thought from our heart they will have good appeal to heart I have

One thinking from art I have one thinking from heart these things will good one thing
From my heart those art which touch us will look so good on every part so I feel
One thing from our heart so I have one thinking from heart that art will have worst
Effect on every part when we create it will force and it doesn't look that good but
Still I feel that we all have one special art inside our heart but we just never understand it
And we just keep following one art just because we followed it from start we need to
Search in life that sort of art which will appeal our heart that art which is given to us
As god's gift because god want us to use that art we want to have success only when
We use that art which is our part and perfect for our heart so we need to search that art
But some people just never believe that they have some talent on every part so I just feel
One thing that art is special thing for us on every part that will have appeal to heart
Every one got one inside we just need to search that art on every moment and part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...