Saturday, April 27, 2013

Adventure story 82. Desire of freedom

                                                         Desire of freedom
Leena was waiting for new dance teacher of her daughter.It was so exciting even her son seemed to be excited about this whole affair.Before her little Roshan was pretending to have no interest in these dance.But when his friends came home to call him for playing.He straight way said that he wanted to finish homework. Leena was shocked. Roshan had completed his homework hours ago. Leena started laughing after hearing him. Roshan who claimed that he didn't interested in Bharatnatyam seemed to be fully interested in watching it.When he saw Leena laughing.He just looked at her with anger and went in room. Leena's daughter Rani was little bit nervous about this all.She never tried dancing before in fact she was weak in it. Leena decided that a good teacher would improve her dancing skills. Leena went to a dancing school who sent this dancing teacher. Leena was also waiting finally her dancing teacher came.Leena looked at that woman.She was looked just approximately of her age. Her figure was perfect due to dance practice and she was moving with such a grace that even Leena couldn't able to take away eyes from her. Leena felt jealousy towards her.She said with special assent "Hello I am Ragini Nene from dance class."Leena just nodded and controlled herself. Leena"Hello I am Rani's mom.She wanted to learn dance..."Ragini gave her a sweet smile. Ragini"No need describe.I know what I suppose to do.But will you please come inside and watch my dance.I want you to be sure that your daughter is in hand of good dancer.""Sure.I look to."They started going in Rani's room which was already made ready for her dance.Then suddenly Ragini stopped.She saw little Roshan was looking out of corner towards her. Ragini"Hello young man do you want to see dance?I surly like audience."She said it in such way that Roshan felt as if he was some important person and was invited for important function.He nodded his head.Then they all sat and Ragini began to dance.
        Leena didn't know much about dance but she liked Ragini's dance. Ragini was so involved in her dance that she totally forgot whole world.They all were enchanted by her dancing style and went finally she stopped.They just forgot to response. Ragini asked nervously"I hope you liked my dance.""It is excellent."Leena found it even hard to say those words. Rani jumped with joy. Rani"Can I able to dance like this?"Ragini smiled"Of course.I am here to teach you dance like this.Actually Mam I have one problem my certificate had missing...And so..""No need of it.You dance so beautifully.That is enough.I think we have discussed payment on phone."Ragini nodded."So that's it.You can come from tomorrow."After that Ragini started coming every day. At first Leena sat in that room for few days.Slowly she began to trust Ragini and let her freely wonder around her house.One day when Leena was preparing snacks Ragini came inside. Leena looked at her and gave her a nice smile. Leena"So you are married?""No.I am not getting married in this stag of my dance carrier.It will totally destroy it.I am planning to participate in that national dance competition.""Where is that competition?""Actually it is not clear."When they were discussing about their life,Shanti who was Leena's neighbor came inside. Shanti started looking at Ragini carefully. Shanti"Leena I don't know you are having guest.So sorry.I will not disturb you.."Then Shanti was about leave when Leena stopped her. Leena "She is not guest.She is Rani's dance teacher."Ragini smiled."Ohh!!Dance teacher you look as if you belong to some good class. I mean some rich family.I don't expected you to be a dance teacher."Leena really didn't like the way Shanti spoke with Ragini. Being a dance teacher was not some thing so low.In Leena's every work was important but before Leena could say some thing. Ragini said some thing which shocked Leena. Ragini"I am not rich and I don't want to be rich."There was a anger in her voice which shocked Leena. Shanti was so embarrassed that she decided to leave immediately which was good news for Leena. Leena "Ragini if you don't mind,can I ask you one question?""Sure.""Do you hate rich people?"Ragini smiled."Not at all in fact I have one rich best friend.Her name is Pramila. She was with  me in dance class.I just love her.We use to enjoy our time.But then she married some rich business man and got settle.She used to love dance but had to quit it due to her pregnancy.It was sad story.She was nice dancer like me.""Ohh!That is why you are against marrying."Ragini nodded. Ragini" Can I ask you one question?""Sure.I ask you one so you can ask one.It is business deal.Right.One for one."They both laughed at Leena's stupid joke.It was like this between them.They even laughed at each other's stupidest comment because they loved each other's company. Ragini"I never saw your husband?""My husband stays abroad and make money for us.""Why don't you shift there with him?""If we shift there what is use of his stay.He went there to make money.If we go there,we our expenses will be so big that we can't able to make much saving so we have to adjust.""But this is wrong for you and kids.This is like living in broken family.I am sorry.I talked little bit harshly but...""No need to be sorry.We are friends now.We can talk freely. Actually my husband was also not that much happy with this situation.But there was no option.The job he used to do here was no good and the money he got there was excellent.He is also searching for some new job in India.When he will get it,he will shift.""I hope it will happen soon."Leena nodded but in her heart she knew that it was nearly impossible to happen. Any way her husband was coming for one month vacation so at least they could enjoy some part of family life.
          Suddenly one day Leena's husband told her that he could make it this time so she had to tolerate more days without meeting him.Leena was so upset by this news that she was on verge of crying on phone.When she noticed kids were playing around her.Leena"I think this is enough.This time don't renew your contract just quit that job.""Actually I am planning the same thing.I am searching for some jobs in India.I have even planning to do some interviews every soon.But I don't think I will make that much money.""You made enough money.Now we need some family life.Come on.Please come back."Then they had to change the subject so they started chatting about other things because Leena felt that kids were already conscious that some thing was wrong.She wanted to share this bad news bravely before kids.She started talking about Ragini who seemed to be best subject at that moment.Then suddenly her husband asked"Where did this Ragini stay?"Leena was confused.She never expected this question.Any way she answered it.Leena "Ragini is staying in some lodge temporarily.Actually she was searching for some nice place to stay.Why did you ask?""I thought that this will be your answer and I got one nice solution.I don't think that I can come there until 2 years.""2 years??But you said that you are searching for job very soon. 2 years are not very soon.""Now Leena try to understand I can't break my contract with company.After 2 years it will be over and we have enough money."Leena just didn't like this idea.It was same thing for years.Every time her husband planned to quit the job and some thing more attractive offered by his company like some promotion or increment or new project with bright future and he continued his stay.She hated it but just couldn't stop him because it was his only chance to success.In India he never get that opportunity so she was forced to agree before and she knew that she was forced to agree in future also. She didn't want to argue now.She wanted to hear his idea."I was thinking that we can keep one paying guest and then it will be double income for us.."Leena just jumped with joy.It was perfect idea.She understood his idea.Ragini was her perfect paying guest.Trustworthy and best friend.She just loved this idea.
          Next day she suggested to Ragini about this.Ragini seemed to be very happy with this idea.She even excepted payment Leena suggested.Leena was on top of world.She got one nice friend in her home now.From next day Ragini shifted to stay with them.Leena was so pleased because Ragini was greatest help to her.When next morning Leena started getting kids ready.Ragini took charge of kitchen and quickly made tasty snacks.Leena was so impressed that she could make such nice snacks.Leena asked"Who taught you to make this type of snacks?It is so tasty and unique.""I learn this from my ...I just don't remember."Ragini suddenly looked very frustrated.Leena saw that there was sweat in her forehead. She looked so tense.Leena"It's okay.Many times we forget such small things.""I know.But this is just on my mouth then suddenly I forgot.Let me help you to get your daughter ready."Then Ragini started combing Rani's hair.She did it in so perfect way as if she had practice of long time.Leena was so shocked.Ragini was getting Rani ready in just few moments.It was all so perfect.When kids went to school.Ragini started getting ready for her dance classes.Ragini was teaching to few students there. Leena was confused to see Ragini so comfortable with her daughter.Ragini told her that she was not married.In fact she said that she had just Uncle and auntie who took care of her and treated her like daughter.In fact she was treated like princess always given full freedom to do whatever she want.She spend hours in discussing her uncle and auntie.She even mentioned her friend Pramila who was with her on every trip.Then Leena suddenly understood.Ragini must had played with Pramila's kids.That was the answer of puzzle.Leena smiled to herself.She just didn't understand that why did she was spending so much time on Ragini's thoughts.Then suddenly her door bell rang and Shanti came inside.Shanti"I was just wondering about your dance teacher.""What about her?""She is so strange girl.Yesterday I suggested a boy for her."Leena couldn't help smiling.Shanti always loved in interfere in other's business.Even insults couldn't stop her.Shanti must had not just suggested in fact forced some boy on her.Shanti must had guessed Leena's thought by her expression because she said"Okay.I insisted.But you had to see how angry she got with me.As if I am suggesting some crime.Really strange!!""She don't want to marry so she got upset.""Upset??Now don't underestimate her outburst.She was too much."Leena smiled and heard everything from one ear and took it out of other ear.Leena never took Shanti seriously.Leena "I think she is against marriage.""I know.But her outburst was strange."After that Shanti changed subject and they continued gossiping about other things.During that time Leena cut her vegetables.It was her best way of not wasting time.
           Day by day every one became more and more attached to Ragini.Leena even began to share her personal problems with her.Even Ragini told her about her personal life,her issues and her plans.Every thing was perfect until one day bell rang.Leena was woke up by noise of bell.It was night.She was so scared.Now a days Ragini began to share bedroom with her.It was decided when Leena's husband Sumit would come back.Ragini would shift in kid's room and kids would sleep on sofa.But Ragini suggested that she would share room with kids. Rani willingly excepted her idea.But Roshan stood against it.He said that he would sleep in hall.After all in his opinion boys should not share room with girls.Every one laughed on him.But they agreed.When at night suddenly bell rang Leena woke up first.But Ragini woke up immediately after her.They slowly went to door.Leena's heart was beating fast when she looked out of eye-hole.She was so relieved to see her husband stood outside.She immediately opened the door and went in his arms.But she felt that some thing was wrong in his reaction.Her husband"Pramila what are you doing here?"Leena looked confused.Ragini smiled at her husband Sudhir. Ragini"I am not Pramila. I am Ragini.You are confusing in my name.""No way.I know Ragini.Very well.Ragini had settled in U.S. now.I saw her dance performance on stag in U.S.Few days ago.She even introduced me with her husband..."Ragini screamed "You are lying.I must leave this house now."And Ragini ran inside to pack bags.Leena"What is this?"Sudhir "I don't know.But I know that she is missing for four years and her family is searching her.""My god.What do we suppose to do?""I don't know.I just call my friend and tell him to inform her parents. I think that you have to stop her."Leena nodded and went inside.Ragini was putting all her clothes inside bag.Leena had to control herself then she spoke"Come on Ragini.Don't get so upset. Sudhir was just a confused.""I can't stay here any more.""Come on you can't go out in dark."Then Ragini suddenly stopped.Ragini smiled and said"You are right.I hate dark.."Then she just sat there.Leena was so confused.How could be this so called Ragini or Pramila was a mad woman.Leena never felt that anything was wrong in her.After some time Pramila's parents came there to take her with her husband.But Pramila didn't agree to go with them after long argument.They managed to take her to Psychiatrist.They admitted her immediately.Then after some time Doctor came out and talked with Leena who told him every thing.Leena was looking at Pramila's husband who looked like nice man.Doctor"She is suffering from Amnesia. Pramila belonged to a rich family which forced her to act according to their rules.She got all luxuries but also had to follow rules while her friend Ragini enjoyed full freedom without rules.She wanted carefree life. But she was forced in marriage."Pramila's husband"She was never happy with me.I just never had enough time for her.But my family is big joint family with many brothers and sisters.Our whole family business was in my hand.I just can't able to spend that much time with her.Then we had two children.First one was son.But next one was daughter.When our daughter was born,first time I saw Pramila happy.She used to run after her.But out daughter died due to cancer in small age..."Pramila's husband stopped to control himself."For some days Pramila just sat there and then she suddenly vanished.We are searching her for four years.I called her each and every friend. Mr.Sudhir must  had heard it from them only.""No Ragini told me.When I went to congratulate her for her beautiful dance,she told me about Pramila."Psychiatrist"It is not your mistake.It was just Pramila's luck that she didn't able to adjust.Now don't worry.We will cure her.Don't you see that she loved you.You can clearly see that she never get involved with any one even in her Amnesia  She will be fine."Doctor patted on Pramita's husband's shoulder.Leena and Sudhir slowly stood up and decided that they should not interfere in any one's private life.But Pramila's husband stopped Leena."Mam will you do me a favor?"Leena looked confused.But finally Leena spoke"What is it?""Do you come to meet her again and again?She need a friend like you."Leena nodded willingly.She was sacred in her heart but she was going to help her friend.When they went out,they saw small boy sitting in lap of grandfather.It was Pramila's son.Leena came near him and asked"Do you like to come with me?"That boy looked confused.His grandfather said"She is your mom's friend."That boy smiled and hold Leena's hand.Leena took him out of that hospital.After all Pramila helped her many times with her kids now it was her duty to return back that help.
                                                                       The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...