Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Poem 788. As you told me

                                                          As you told me
When I began to paint as you told me I just began to paint and it look so nice and how perfect
Your advice I use to feel on every day as you tell on every moment that painting use to help
As you told me every thing was just perfect when I start to write whatever I felt so every
Thing just went as you told me on every way every thing so clear as well as so great as you
Tell me on every moment I feel one thought on each and every way and every part those
Skills which are good for our heart but then my thinking will going to hurt my heart when
Those skills are moving ahead on every part I feel you are expert to understand every thing
In world's every part I just have one thought from every part that those thoughts which are
Touching us from every part but then those things which are having reaction in our heart
Those skills which are capturing my heart so I must feel since you are such good mentor
So on every part after all those heart which are having effect on every part those things
Which are having skills on every part but when we move ahead those skills touch our thinking
And our heart those thoughts are having reaction on every life's every part when people come
Ahead on every part of heart I feel one thing that those skills which are touching me just
Because of that skill and that art those things which are making different things so I feel
Just one thing from my heart those things which you have taught me must have already
Understood by heart when I will move ahead on every part I feel one thing that these skill
Which will touch heart after all those skills which are inside you must have learned by me
On some part so I feel one thought from my heart that you never need help because those
Who help other on every part will have effect on mind and on our heart I just feel one thing
From heart those things which you have taught me must be inside you in every part so
I feel one thing that you just let your knowledge touch your life and you never need help
In any part but I received one shock when you did something totally wrong with your life
And it seem that you have never able to handle any part it seems as if you are good teacher
But still you are not that much best on any part because when you move ahead and teach
Others their art it seem as if whole world is not that much good as you are in judging
Each and every part so from heart I feel one thing from heart that when you can set
Every one in such a best way you are some one who have knowledge from every part
So just feel one thing from my heart that I need to move ahead on every part just for
Myself you never need help because we never feel that there is any need of help for
Our mentor on every part of our heart we feel just one thing from our heart that those
Things which are touching us in our life are creating impact on our every part doesn't seem
That much good for our heart those thoughts which touch us on every part are just about
Our future and our thinking from our heart we feel one every day and on every part that
Those thoughts which we have are just due to mentor so our mentor will never need
Any help on any part of heart so when we move ahead we just keep one thought from
Our heart that mentor never need help but then one day shocking truth comes before us
And touch our heart I just feel one thought that those mentors are those people who are
Creating on every part because those things which have effect on every part will be by
Thinking of mentor I feel one thing from my heart that those effect which mentor create
On us at every point of heart those things which are important to us where creating effect
On us at every part because mentor will be greatest guide on every part those things will
Have effect on our heart those things will create reaction on us at every part those thoughts
Which will look so good to mentor some times those mentor will create effect on our life
On every part but they just never able to act as they say on every part so some people have
Good skill of teaching but that doesn't mean they can move ahead properly with their art
Some people just teach others on every part but they just can't use in proper way their
Thoughts and their art which will have impact on their heart so never hope just because
That person is your mentor doesn't mean that person will act as per that one told to other
Hearts so as you told me will be useful to us but it is hardly useful to our mentor since
Sometimes those mentors just can't able to listen their own thoughts as well as our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...