Friday, April 19, 2013

Poem 807. Different skills in life

                                                             Different skills in life
Many people told me if you concentrate on one work you can get that work done but then
In life always problem comes what should be our work we prefer many types of skills and many
Types of things on many occasions as our work on every point I feel just one thing from
My mind that choosing work is never that easy for me inside my future and my life on
Every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I never able to
Reject any skill on any point of life all work are special to me on one or another point in life
Those work which I do are marvels of my future and my life seem just not limited to one
In life or may be I am not sure which work will help me to move ahead in life on every
Point I feel that from those works I just can't able to decide which to show the world on
Any point and strangest thing in life is that some times we are forced to one work which
Doesn't look nice but just because people feel profit in that work on every time we just never
Understand how can we reject that work for those points in life when those things enter in
Our future and life I have one thought from inside that having plenty of skills on every point
Inside life those different things are creating effect on my life each skill have some power
Inside and it will show me new shine I just don't know which to choose and people are
Forcing another for profits in life when we went ahead on every moment in life those hopes
Will just manage to create many sort of effects in life we just never understand those thoughts
In our life that work will look like miracles on every point inside life when we want to choose
One of them people began to suggest that we need to forget them all and we must shift
Every thing on every point those things which will have effect on our mind because those
Decisions are that part of our life which will give attachment to us on every point we feel
One thought again and again from inside from those precious things which are part of our
Heart and mind we want to choose things on every point from just those skills on every point
We want to move ahead inside our life with our thoughts and our work I just want one thing
From my life on every point inside my world that thoughts which will take me ahead inside
That world which will perfect for my future on every point inside my life after all those things
Which will lead to perfect thought on every point after all that work which touch my thought
As well as my mind on every point inside our world lead to different things on every point of
My future and my life I feel one thought on every moment and on every point I feel just one
Thing that those works are truth of my life which may take me ahead on some point but
It will not help me that much inside life to change that work on any point when we have so
Many skills how can I quit that skill on every point if it is just one even then it seem so hard
To ignore it in life but even when we got plenty of skills still people suggest to forget those
Skills just get personal gains on every point in our life we feel one thought from inside that
That we have to get something to prove ourselves in life because those things are needed on
Every point in life after all they are that skills which are part of our life how can we move
Ahead on every point to those truths of life which shown that light in life which will create
Different effect on every point of my future and life we just need to move ahead in life on
Every thought of my mind I have just those skills inside life to take them out on every point
I just never accept one thing in life that I have to quit things on every point I just feel one
Thought from inside that different work which are so important inside life I have one thing
From inside but then those different things which will have reaction on every point but then
There are work which we like on every point after all those work are good when those work
Will look profitable on every point inside life those things are creating on every point and
Then when work will have impact on every point I feel one thing from inside our mind then
I have one thought from my mind that will have effect on every mind but then I have one
Thought on every point that we need to understand our mind do we really need just money
In life some have need of it so I can understand their profits in life I feel one thing from inside
That different skill which we have effect on every point feel something totally wrong in life
These work will have impact on every point so those skills which are having worst on every
Moment and point then there are few skills are something interesting inside our life on every
Moment and point these skills are having effect on us at every point on that mind inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...