Friday, April 5, 2013

Poem 780. Open and close eyes

                                                          Open and close eyes
When you close your eyes can you see the truth that is one question we always feel from our
Thoughts and our mind because when we close our eyes we all knew that we just feel that
We can see just our dreams on every moment inside our world but I just have one question
From our thinking of mind that on every point we need to move ahead inside life so then
I feel one thing from inside that dreams are so precious on every point so then those dreams
Are something which are leading to different thought on every area of life I feel one thing
From inside that dreams which we have inside life will look so good on every point but then
Those dreams which are having different aspect of life sometimes which selfish motive
Will create every aspects on every point I just feel one thing from every point sometimes those
Concepts are so precious inside life I have one thought from inside that those concepts are
Leading on every sections inside life but then I see that dream which are important inside life
I feel one thought on every point with open eyes we will see so different on every angle of life
I feel one thinking on every angle of life because then I feel one thought from inside that
Dreams are those things which are touching our mind I just feel one thing from inside that
Those dreams which are seen at night sometimes shows that truth which will harm us on
Every moment and on every point those eyes which are touching our thinking on every
Moment and point when they are open sometimes our selfish needs force us to see things
But still ignore them from point to point I just have one feeling from inside that those eyes
Which tell us truth will look totally wrong on every point those eyes which are harming
Us on every point will look so interesting on every point but then I feel one thing from inside
That those eyes are something which will have reaction on every point I feel one thought
Which I never liked from inside that there are many selfish needs which we keep alive
On day's time on every moment and on every time I have one thinking from inside that those
Things which are touching us on every point those eyes are something which will have so
Many effect on every point but then I have one thought from inside that those thoughts
Are which are so good on every point those eyes are something which important on every
Moment in life but sometimes they will harm our thoughts on every point I feel one thing
From inside those thoughts are which touching inside our mind but then I have one thing
From inside life but then those eyes are having different looks inside life after all those eyes
Are something which are mirror of our mind on every point I feel one thing from inside
Our thought and our mind in that eyes I see just few truths on every point inside life but
Then from eyes I feel those truths which are hurting us on every point I feel one thing
From inside that when I close eyes then suddenly all those motives vanish from eyes and
Then I will see things that are truth from inside those dreams are something which are
Having effect in life I feel one thing from inside that truth will become alive many times
With closed eyes many times truth enter in dream of mind but it is not that clear on
Any moment and point I feel one thought from inside that some times I see truth with
Close eyes but sometimes they are confused as if they are some puzzles of life because
I can see never one truth in one dream in life those two or three truths are attached on
Every point from that dream I have one thought from inside that those things are that
Which are having effect on every point those things which we see with open eyes but
We never accept on every point I feel one thing from inside that open and close eyes will
Not matter that much in life those truths are related from one to another point but then
Those truths are never that much clear in mind we never know truth fully in life so we
Always see just half truth from our mind those thoughts which touch us on every point
Will look totally wrong on every point those thoughts which are harming us in life will
Create that effect on every point I feel one thought from inside that those thinking which
Are touching our mind will create new effect on every point those thoughts which are
Harming us on every point will look totally wrong when things turn wrong on every point
Because we just never understand on every point because open and close eyes are leading
To harm on every point because those truth are hidden in life but we can see them with
Both type of eyes may it be open or close eyes in life still we can see truth on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...