Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Poem 773. Modern

                                                                 Modern
When that wind touch it can tell me a story one story which touch my heart and I will
Began to make that story which cheer up my thinking and it's every theory then when
I make it I feel that credit is just to that wind of that story how easily wind have manage
To create new story when I see one river I can heard one song but can without that
Water I can form that song I feel just one thing for that song I need that beauty so I feel
That this river is giving me some song which will make me fully nice on every point and
On every theory I feel one thing on every angle that this nature is creating thing for me
But then when I return to my house and saw same water from tap I feel same song is
Singing for me I feel that water is once again doing wonder for me so for me nature have
Done wonder but normal life also have same story but I have heard some people who just
Need river and wind to create those stories so how different are people and how different
Are their story each one want some thing different and force own theory we just have to
Understand one thought will really matter fully that how well we understand other person
And their need and their theories thinking on that nature I need some thought or
Some theory nature will help some people and they want it to be alive on every part as
Human being but then I have met some people who can just do any thing when they have
Air conditioner in room and table to write down some thing worthy so some people just
Want comfort from technology while other people that nature will only way to help them
In each and every thing fully some people just prefer and like technology while some feel
That nature is true theory some just feel that nature keeps us healthy and some feel that
Nature is just home of insects and that is just sickness in their theory I don't know what is
Wrong and what is right in those theories but I feel just one thing that people just keep
In their brain their own thoughts which form multiple forms of theories whenever we go
Ahead with any thought or with any theory I just feel one thing that we are not complete
On any thinking because both party have their concepts and regarding them they have
Their surety on every moment they just argue which will better on every point and on
Every moment because we feel one thought from inside that those concept which are
So perfect for them complicated our life because we love both the things and we just never
Able to guess what is right and choosing one of them seem like some crime so when
To my heart it every time tell beautiful story from both things in life on every day in life
I feel one thought from inside that this thinking which is hurting me on every point but
Then I feel one thought from inside that nature and new technology which shows me
New things which give comfort to me inside my life while nature which give me that
Innocense it seems as if resort is best thing for life it have nature and that perfect room
On every point but then those both things which touch me on every point will look so
Different on every angle of lie because those modern and natural things are part of life
It shows those two sides which will have impact on us at each and every point in life but
Then when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside that those things which touch
My thoughts on every point look so different to us at some angle of life that modern thing
Which will touch our mind  because that is not possible inside life but then nature will
Look so fresh and pure on every point that nature will look nice because that modern look
So nice on every point but I feel one thought from inside that those people will just keep
Arguing on every point inside life because they are two different view on every point and
Those views will lead to that argument that should we build some thing new and comfortable
On every point but should cut forest for it on every point inside life I feel one thing
From inside forest I feel that pleasure inside life but then building will look nice on every
Point so then I feel one thing from inside that comfortable and modern inside our life but
Then we start arguing on every point inside life I feel that those two difference inside life
But then I feel one thought from inside that two different concepts which are important in life
After all two concepts are leading to so many confusion in life I just can't decide inside life
Modern and nature both nice in my eyes so I feel one thing from inside I hate those arguments
But they are truth of life but sadly I can't decide which one is so better on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...