Monday, April 1, 2013

Poem 771. Waiting inside life

                                                              Waiting inside life      
Some times life seems like a sort of waiting on each and every part of life we just don't
Get answer as we want from heart on every moment we just try to get every answers
On every point but answers never comes to us sometimes because every thing will have
Some right point when we get answers inside life on every thought I feel one thing from
Inside that we don't need to find answers of each question in just short limits of life and
When I went ahead on every point that how can I deal with situation until I get answer
In life because answer is that quiz which will get solved so easily in life so we have to
Keep waiting for results while keeping hope in mind but if we keep thinking we will get
That thing then other opportunities goes missing sometimes and sometimes it feel that
We are moving with just one hope that we can win if we keep moving ahead inside life
But then if we lose then our all plan backfires on us every point so how can we deal with
Situation when we are waiting for answers on every point answer is that task which we
Need inside life when answers are not given and people just ask for time then we are
In worst situation of life because we don't if we can get them inside life but then I feel
One thing from inside so then I have one thought from inside that different types of thinking
Which we have in life I have just one thought waiting will so nice on every moment that
Waiting is longest patience inside life after all those waiting moment will look long on every
Moment and point that waiting will hurt us since we don't know what we need from inside
That those thoughts which are moving ahead are going ahead on every point when we have
Different thoughts then on every point we just kept shifting from one thought to another
Thought on every point that long waiting which will help us on every point because then
Waiting will be longest on every point that we need to wait on every point that long hours
On which we wait for long time I feel one thought from inside those thinking which will
Look so nice on every point so I feel one thing that if we wait for long time inside life
These waiting will be hardest inside life we have to wait for some time to get things as
We wish inside I feel one thing from my mind that waiting will take long hours on every
Area of life it will lead to many problems in life we need to wait for long days and nights
On every point I feel one thought from inside that waiting will be good for life because
That waiting will harm us on every point if we take decisions on every point after all those
Thoughts which are touching us on every point will confuse us but then these different
Things can't be decided by those thoughts from inside life we need to wait but during thatTime we need to assume something on every point I feel one thought on every side of life
We feel just one thought from our mind that thinking is harming us on each and every point
Because if you assume yes and move ahead and if it turn into no in life then I feel one thing
From inside that during every thing according to it will look so nice on every point of life
Because when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside what we should do on next
Moment on every point I feel that things will move ahead on every point but those things
Are moving ahead so nicely in life I feel that some plans are set with yes but if they are saying
No on every point then how can I adjust on every time but then I feel one thought on every
Point inside life we need to wait for our hours to decide things in life so I have one thing
In life those thoughts are leading to some thinking on every point those thoughts are already
Going ahead inside life we just can't decide on every point that when our life will move ahead
We need to decide which side of decision will be right for life on every moment those thoughts
Are hurting inside life because those things which are having problems inside life so then I feel
One thought from inside those plans are leading to problems on every point if our guess will
Turn wrong on every point after all that thing which turn right on every moment I feel one thing
From inside those thoughts are taking us ahead on every point since that thoughts are harming
Our thinking on every point I just feel one thing that waiting is one biggest punishment of life
But then when I waited I found something inside life it gave me gift of patience so it is best
On every point because waiting comes with patience on every angle of our mind and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...