Thursday, April 25, 2013

Poem 818. Positive thinking

                                                               Positive thinking
I just wish to my heart that it will give me just positive vibes on every point I want one thing
From inside that positive things will give good effect to our life so then I feel one thing from
Inside that positive thoughts are precious to our life when we move ahead we have one thing
From inside that positive thoughts will have good effect on life but still how may I just force
That positive vibes seem to come only sometimes when some thing happen in totally different
Way then it will have some effect on mind we feel just one thought from our mind that those
Thinking will have impact on our life I just feel one thinking from inside when some thing
Will have one effect inside life I feel just one thing on every point negative things will enter in
My life on some moments when I like positive thoughts on every point but sometimes negative
Things happen in my life then I feel negative thoughts will capture our thinking on every point
I feel just one thing from inside when wrong sort of thoughts are capturing our thoughts on
Every point I just feel negative thoughts as pole of our life when I will move ahead on every
Moment and point I feel negative thinking will capture my mind on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that positive thoughts will help my future
And my mind but negative things of life just sometimes let wrong thoughts to enter in our mind
But when I just start to tell myself that I want to reject those thoughts on every point then I just
Feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which touch me seem like some thing so touching
To my mind but still negative enter because it's rule of life that just as much as positive those
Negative one will have impact on us at every point I feel just one thing from inside that those
Thoughts are having effect on our mind I just feel may be my wish from inside that I must
Get things as per my choice is totally wrong for me and for my entire life on every point then
I feel just one thing from inside that positive thoughts are touching us on many points but just
Asking for them is wrong sometimes we will have negative thoughts also because they are
Some precautions which are given to us by nature to keep us safe on some points we must
Not just hate them but we need to understand to handle them in life on every moment I feel
Just one thing from my mind positive thoughts and negative thoughts are required inside life
But those negative one will create effect on us when they enter with wrong strength in life
I have just one thinking from inside of mind that negative thoughts are those thoughts which
Will have impact on us in life I just feel one thing from inside that positive thoughts are those
Thinking which we need to move ahead in life while negative one are tell us that we can move
Slowly inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that we need to understand one thing
From inside that negative thoughts are telling us what care we suppose to take in life but those
Negative thoughts are those safety measures which we take from one point to another point
But if we run too much after safety measures and forget to enjoy our life do you feel that
It is mistakes of those thoughts or their crime we must understand how much we need to take
Precaution in life we just need to have proper understanding on every point we need to understand
One thing that we must have some idea when we stop negative thoughts in life I just feel one
Thing that negative thoughts are not helping us that much in life they creating burden on us
Just because we don't use them in limit inside our world when we move ahead on every point
Positive vibes just never think any negative thoughts can be of use in life but truth is that
Nothing is wrong in life if we think in two ways of life we feel just one thing from inside that
Both types of thoughts are having reaction on every point we need both of them in life and
We must use them in some limit of life because those limits will tell us that how to use things
Inside life when we start thinking we must create good effect in life when we use those thoughts
In proper way in life then we can move ahead as we wish from inside and then we can just see
Our days as well as our nights on every point I just feel one thing from inside that my mind
Must be simple and it must accept each thought on every point I feel just one thing from inside
That those things are having effect on us at every point we just feel one thing that thoughts
Will be important on every angle of life we need to understand that negativity are also not that
Bad if we just use them for safety measure and shift to positive in life never hate some thoughts
Because nature had made them inside mind and nature never does any mistake it's just us who
Does mistake on every moment and on every point and take us on correct way of our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...