Monday, April 29, 2013

Poem 824. Calm

                                                                 Calm
When I see a river I love to touch it I want to see that river on every point when that river
Look so nice and lovely when river will have nice look on every point I feel one thought
From inside my mind when I see that river will look so nice when it's look just touch us
On every point when I see water of river that is important on every point but I know that
In my life I just see that water which is from our pipes we can never see that river on
Every point I feel one thing that just from those modern things I can see water on every
Point but that water will look so interesting inside life I feel one thing from my mind that
River are not possible to get every day in life so sometimes when we want to see water
Then I feel one thing from my mind that this water which will have effect on our life
Is not something which will have some impact on every point I feel one thing from inside
That water which will touch us on every point these river will have some sort of beauty
From inside but when we see river then I feel that look will have nice on every point but
Then in river we will see water on every point then water will look so pure on every time
But when we see it in river then I feel just one thing from inside river will look so nice and
Then river will have sort of bottom on every time I feel just one thing from my mind
That I can never see that bottom from those pipes I feel that those water will touch me
On every point I feel just one thing from inside that I want to see that bottom on some times
But in case of pipe water we just never see any thing in life it will come in limit on every point
These water will be limited on every angle of life when it is coming from our pipes in life
So then I have just one thing from inside that pipe are something which will have some impact
On our modern time from those pipes we need water on every angle of life that from those
Pipes that water is coming out in limit on every point from those pipes I feel just one thing
From inside these water will have some limit on every point so I want from those pipes
These water will be in limited quantity so that water is perfect on every time when I see that
In river on every angle of life when we see river can be surrounded with nice look on every
Point these beauty which will have river surrounded by different angle of life so I feel just
One thing from my mind that from pipe we just can't have that beauty I just use to think
One thing that when I see river calmness will enter inside me on every point I have just one
Feeling that I can't just see from pipe line that calm and beauty but then one day I was just
Gathering water in my hands and look at it then I have just one feeling both types water will look
So same on every point for me may it be from river or from pipe lines for me but still that
Water will look worst for me when I look at that water with hope and positive thinking then
I feel that water is so important for me on every point I want water to look great for me but
That water look totally wrong for me because that water don't have power until it belong
To river for me because I want to find surrounding to me on every point and thinking so then
I feel just one thing that water is same but I need to adjust my thoughts and my thinking but
Then I feel just one thought and my thinking that in river water does look better because
We just see in that water beauty which surrounding you and me but then when we move
Ahead on every thinking we feel just one thing that water will touch your and my every
Thought and thinking that touch of water will make us happy on every point and please
You as well as me I just feel strange sort of thinking so I feel just one thing that when
We move ahead on every thinking river will look so nice on every point and every thinking
Because we need to see surrounding will have appeal for me I want it to be perfect for
My thoughts and thinking but then I feel that may be for my calmness I don't need that
Sort of thinking on every point from pipes we see water which in limit touch to you and
My mind on every thinking I just feel that I don't need surrounding if I can get my mind
To creative sort of thinking we don't need resources if we keep proper type of thoughts
As well as that type of thinking because in limited water from pipe we can also get that sort
Of thinking because when we move ahead with positive thinking I feel just one thought that
River are not something which will touch my thought as well as pipe can change them because
It is not about water it is just about how will I imagine my future as well as I like what sort
Of thinking for my mind as a person or as some sort of human being in our mind and thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...